• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awe mannnn. How can I get it fixed and not lose my data and saves since it’s on system?

Send it to Nintendo, but whether or not you get your saves back is a gamble. From what I've seen, they're capable, but not consistent

Think I’m gokng to grab a switch this weekend . Probably will grab Mario Od , MK8 and Splatoon 2 .

I’ll probably play MK often with my girl .

Question is for should i grab A pro controller for the above or joycons?

first timer in this thread
just finished Mario Odyssey and am starting the moon hunt...I don't remember ever enjoying a game more than this one!

If they keep the BOTW formula and add more traditional Zelda elements like dungeons and meaningful sidequests it'll be the GOAT.

The only way I see that happening is if Nintendo devs. FINALLY STOP trying to appease the "handheld demographic" when making their Switch games.

I look back at the previous post that @debs 168 made about why HE ISN'T satisfied with Mario Odyssey and compare it to the complaints to Zelda BOTW in this thread from months ago........and they are 100 percent similar. Not to mention the nature of those complaints, it was all related to how certain core elements became WAY TOO EASIER OR LESS TRADITIONAL than before.

Then I remembered about how certain games on previous handhelds oftened DIFFERED in difficulty and gameplay when compared to their home console equivalent, and that is what I am concluding with.

The Switch's "hybrid nature" is both a gift and a curse.

A gift since you can bring "home console quality gaming" with you in handheld form. A curse since games will be developed to cater towards the "handheld-only crowd," which will cause less difficult and/or LESS-TRADITIONAL home console games going forward.

Last edited:

6b5.png

Back
Top Bottom