Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I unsubbed from the SNES Mini thread a while ago

Is everyone still clamoring for those things?

I haven’t seen any anywhere this holiday and I’m always at Best Buy, Target, Walmart and Toys R Us

I unsubbed from the SNES Mini thread a while ago

Is everyone still clamoring for those things?

I haven’t seen any anywhere this holiday and I’m always at Best Buy, Target, Walmart and Toys R Us

They still seem to be popping up quite a few places. I haven't looked for them locally, so not sure how abundant they are

Pro controller makes a huge difference. I played Odyssey in handheld all the way through but couldn’t seem to play BotW for more than a few minutes. The last 2 days I’ve probably played BotW for a few hours each day just clearing shrines and towers.

https://m.gamestop.com/product/snes/consoles/super-nes-classic-fighting-commander-bundle/153980
CD58C548-DD26-47A4-BA05-6BE744C4066E.jpeg

Copped my nephew the switch (multicolor, was looking for the gray one)

Got him SM Odyssey.

Still need to get the screen protector but i still have 5 days to do so.

I'll eventually get LoZ BotW for myself.

Only missing MK 7 for the 3DS.

Give it a try

20$ game that I feel an update will make it nicer than it is load times seem long to me, there is a stutter once in a while...online is peer to peer like sf v...I like it so far about to try it with some homies was looking to make 4 since there’s no 4 random online

I forget to mention my wife bought me a new 2DS XL (I never used the 3D on my first 3DS) and I haven’t even taken it out of the box :lol:

I’m scared to even look at a 3DS game after playing the Switch in handheld mode :lol:

Back
Top Bottom