• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Switch won't ever be at the top just because it won't capture the magic of my childhood. It might be great, but my list will always start with N64/PS2

Anybody ever play river city ransom on NES? That was my ****

Crazy to think that me or my brother have had most nintendo consoles. I had the Wii for a little but never really played it. Also skipped out on the wii u. But I will have a switch by the first week of 2018.

Only reason I havent bought it this week is cause i might get it for xmas. A local dude is selling for $270

Switch won't ever be at the top just because it won't capture the magic of my childhood. It might be great, but my list will always start with N64/PS2

Same.........if only N64s were compatible with the modern flat screen LED HDTV, I'd be replaying Super Mario 64 and Goldeneye 007 like a mad man (pulling a big *** CRT TV into my ******-sized bedroom that also holds a custom-built PC, a flat screen, and all of my gaming consoles just isn't worth the discomfort in my room).

The Switch is a great console and it was great to see the SNES Classic relive my 1st grade thru 3rd grade years, but the N64..........those were my greatest childhood moments in gaming. The fact that Super Mario Odyssey gives so much respect and homage to Super Mario 64 is one of the bias reasons why I hold Super Mario Odyssey in the highest level of the 3D Mario games.

Eurogamer tries to explain what happened with Pokemon Stars
Posted on December 15, 2017 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Pokemon Stars was once rumored to be in the works for Switch. Eurogamer reported last year that the game would be an expanded version of Pokemon Sun/Moon. Pokemon Stars ultimately did not materialize, and it was only the 3DS that received the new Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon versions last month. Eurogamer now has a report up looking into the situation.

Eurogamer first brings up how Pokemon started to be less of a need as Switch became more and more successful. Zelda and Mario were already planned to launch within the system’s first eight months, so a Pokemon game may have been overkill.

Also mentioned in the piece is that Nintendo wanted to continuing supporting 3DS this year. That’s where Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon come in. Despite Nintendo’s belief in Switch, having those Ultra titles available on 3DS “ensured there was an established audience for this year’s Pokemon game” as well as “a tentpole launch this winter” on the dedicated handheld.

The final element Eurogamer discusses is that “while Stars had been planned and worked towards while Sun and Moon were in production, it never represented a true leap towards what a Pokemon designed for significantly more powerful hardware might be.” Fans wouldn’t be as enthusiastic about the first Pokemon game on Switch if it was more of an older port as opposed to an entirely brand new title.

Eurogamer claims that “development on Stars switched course around the end of last year.” Additionally, Nintendo’s plans for Stars were in place alongside the development of Pokemon Sun/Moon. Even though Pokemon Stars isn’t happening, the first Pokemon game for Switch will have a longer development cycle, and could make use of HD Pokemon sprites and potentially buddy Pokemon.

Samsung EVO Select MicroSD Card: 64GB U3 $20, 32GB U1

$10

+205 Deal Score
59,917 Views74 Comments
Amazon has a few Samsung EVO Select Class 10 UHS-I MicroSD Memory Cards on sale listed below. Shipping is free with Prime or on orders of $25. Thanks jsmith2
  • 6392499.thumb
  • 6392203.thumb

See Deal
Give Rep Points
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Written by longmanj9

3 moons left. 2 on the disappearing level with the scooter on dark side and the last level on darker side.

I still need to get a couple 3000 coin fits and buy my way to 999. I don't have motivation to grind for coins at all

Phantasy Star Online 2 Cloud releasing Spring 2018 in Japan
Posted on December 16, 2017 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

We knew that Phantasy Star Online 2 Cloud would be launching for Switch in Japan sometime in 2018. SEGA has now narrowed things down a bit further, confirming a release window of Spring 2018.

SEGA has shared the following information:

– No time-consuming downloads and constant updates since everything is on a cloud server
– Runs at 30 frames per second, but there may be lag depending on network conditions
– A stable Internet connection is required to play
– The Switch version cannot play quests with models outside of the PC version
– All accounts use the same SEGA ID, so Arks Cash and Star Gems can be shared across models
– Can switch between models as you please as long as you are not logged in at the same time

Source

damn bruh
im just posting something to help folks out
why u complaining

Had nothing to do with your post, bless to you for that deal because I'm about to cop LOL just can't see the justification of their pricing and why the 128 isn't the headline deal. That jump for 128 to 256 :sick:

I guess if you're only getting indie games the 64 for 20 is a great deal though.

Had nothing to do with your post, bless to you for that deal because I'm about to cop LOL just can't see the justification of their pricing and why the 128 isn't the headline deal. That jump for 128 to 256 :sick:

I guess if you're only getting indie games the 64 for 20 is a great deal though.
i got the 128 for like 20 that was posted a few weeks back
from best buy
but most folks prolly won't need that much
still haven't pooped it in yet
and i got a bunch of games downloaded
all i need is smash and a legit main pokemon game
and im set

ANYONE DOWN FOR MK8 DELUXE RIGHT NOW??? :nerd:

Bandai Namco event today right? Bet they announce fighterZ for switch. Not tryna wait on the switch version. Guess I'm double dipping on this game

The event was yesterday and wasn't public ? Unless there's something else I missed.

yeah im thinking maybe ps version
u???
Yeah, I got an Xbox but I'm grabbing myself a ps4 pro for Christmas

The event was yesterday and wasn't public ? Unless there's something else I missed.
You might be right, if it was today I'm sure I would have heard more people talking about it. I'm guessing that's where the my hero academia gameplay and that new fighterZ trailer came from?

It's a nice controller and the preferred way to play switch games. But I just can't justify paying $70 + electronic sales tax.

Back
Top Bottom