Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sweet, sounds like a good deal nonetheless

I do wish the gear you get from it would be stronger, I know why it isn't but for the items you need to upgrade, it would be nice to wear more often

it's also dumb that the Sheik mask doesn't work with the stealth gear for that extra speed at night :smh:

Loved those danger room test of strength battles. Wished they switched up some of the enemies but that's just nitpicking.

you can keep coming back to it, people use it to farm for the stronger weapons, I believe they respawn after a blood moon

Last edited:
Quote:
laugh.gif
4 hearts... Have you been cashing in your spirit orbs?

Only laughing because I didnt realize thats how you get more hearts until I had almost 20 stacked
You can only cash in 4 at a time right?

I think I've only done the first four to get your runes abilities, the next 4 was for the extra heart and then another 4 for get an increase on my stamina wheel haha.

Can't believe I'm considering buying these cards man.

sweet, sounds like a good deal nonetheless

I do wish the gear you get from it would be stronger, I know why it isn't but for the items you need to upgrade, it would be nice to wear more often

it's also dumb that the Sheik mask doesn't work with the stealth gear for that extra speed at night :smh:
you can keep coming back to it, people use it to farm for the stronger weapons, I believe they respawn after a blood moon
What do you mean about the mask and the stealth gear? Thats the only way I can get the increased night speed aside from the dark outfit which is 100% useless.

Last edited:
The Shiekh amiibo gives you the mask that looks like bandage (pic below) and it goes with the stealth set but when upgraded to level 2, it doesn't work with the other stealth set to grant that extra night speed, you still need to wear the ponytail version which is dumb. They make you spend extra $$$ on the amiibo and they can't even let it sync with the rest of the set.

Same here, but it's definitely cheaper than the actual amiibo and much easier to find. I've been hunting for days and can't find ****. It ridiculous.
I think I may go with the one you're copping too. The lux looking cards going for almost $90+? No thanks, 57 works for me.

Same here, but it's definitely cheaper than the actual amiibo and much easier to find. I've been hunting for days and can't find ****. It ridiculous.

I think I may go with the one you're copping too. The lux looking cards going for almost $90+? No thanks, 57 works for me.

theyre located in norcal, i'm in socal, i'll post them up once i receive them.

crazy how speed runners finds these ways to cut some time, it's not necessarily a glitch but I guess credit to the games mechanics that these things can be accomplished because it is encouraged to find your own way/strategy to finish off a shrine/puzzle

my brother texted me 20min ago that the 128gb he bought last week for $44 is now $33

Not sure if it's been posted or not but tomorrow Nintendo will be having a Direct, and it's at 3 PM PST/6 PM EST first in a long time and the first since the Switch has come out.

It will mainly focus on Splatoon 2 and Arms but will also include news on Switch and 3DS.
I'm looking forward to it cause I'm gonna be getting both those games on launch day and I'm sure that they'll be talking about ever oasis for 3DS which I think looks dope.

Anyways, you can catch the video on Nintendo's YouTube channel, their website, and whatever other social media platforms they're on. I'll post the video on the OP when it gets uploaded

Last edited:
Good article about battery drain/charging with various types of chargers/power banks.

USB-C is the way to go, however a USB-C charger with PD will give your Switch alot more juice than just a plain USB-C charger. Here's a table from the article with some data:

Here's a couple of highly reviewed power banks/chargers that support it.

Power Bank
Wall Charger

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom