• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Playgrounds 
pimp.gif

I'm becoming more and more proficient at killing Lynels, also helps that I've maxed my gear for the highest def possible but getting hit by those savage crusher is still devastating.

I still suck at parrying though, just can't get that timing right. I also wish there's an easier and faster way to switch weapons, hate having two-handeds and switching back and forth to use the shield.

I'm becoming more and more proficient at killing Lynels, also helps that I've maxed my gear for the highest def possible but getting hit by those savage crusher is still devastating.

I still suck at parrying though, just can't get that timing right. I also wish there's an easier and faster way to switch weapons, hate having two-handeds and switching back and forth to use the shield.
Gave up parrying :lol: I got the timing down for dodge with the follow up flurry though. That Lynel Crusher is ridiculous :smh:

Last edited:
There's a Savage Lynel crusher that's like 100 attack. I need that. 78 is the highest I've obtained so far.

I use them charged up attacks against sleeping Hinox and then it activates one of the beast abilities and it's pretty much an instant kill. They just trumps the strength of one-handed weapons, even the Lynel swords.

Is there a way to use the charged attack without using that ability all the time? Seems like a terrible execution how it is used.

I still want to be able to use it but I want to save it for later and not use it every time I want to use a charged attack.

On top of not being able to control when the abilities happen, I don't like that the ones with more than one use don't recharge until they're all used up

On top of not being able to control when the abilities happen, I don't like that the ones with more than one use don't recharge until they're all used up
the one that really bothers me is Daruks protection, I wanna save that for a death blow from like a Dragon bone club... Not when they decide to throw a rock at me from off camera :lol:

Still waiting for Nintendo to fix my Switch =(. Would be perfect if the save would have been on the cart and I could have played on my Kids system 

I spent two hours looking for a Shrine in Hebra last night. The radar went off in one spot but the entrance to the Shrine was like a mile away :lol:. I'm up to 109 now and I think I'm done looking for them, at least in this playthrough. I've been all over the map this week and that's the only one I've found. Found a ton of Lynels and Hinox though.

I think I'm gonna fight Ganon sometime this weekend. It's been a helluva ride :pimp:.

Last edited:
I spent two hours looking for a Shrine in Hebra last night. The radar went off in one spot but the entrance to the Shrine was like a mile away :lol:. I'm up to 109 now and I think I'm done looking for them, at least in this playthrough. I've been all over the map this week and that's the only one I've found. Found a ton of Lynels and Hinox though.

I think I'm gonna fight Ganon sometime this weekend. It's been a helluva ride :pimp:.

Im in the same boat except i found 113 shrines. I have no idea where the rest are.

I spent all morning finishing up the last 7 shrines I needed to get the most powerful armor set. I then got all the materials to so it's maxed out. Got the Master Sword and Hylian shield on deck and now I'm ready to take Gannon down. :smokin

I spent all morning finishing up the last 7 shrines I needed to get the most powerful armor set. I then got all the materials to so it's maxed out. Got the Master Sword and Hylian shield on deck and now I'm ready to take Gannon down. :smokin
:lol: the Lynel in the Coliseum is more of a challenge than Ganon.

Last edited:
Finally beat it with all 120 shrines, all armors, all memories... Boss fight was easy like y'all said, a little clunky at times but overall it was okay. Not really interested in searching for all the pictures or getting all of he Korok seeds. Definitely will be getting the DLC with the expanded story and additional content when that drops.

Easily the best video game I've ever played. I've never been so immersed in the world like in this one. So good. I can't wait Mario or Xenoblade Chronicles 2. And in in June we got E3 so who knows what other unannounced games are gonna be announced. Such a good year for gaming.

^ Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 are the games that's gonna have me on the lookout for a Switch.

Back
Top Bottom