• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally beat Links Awakening last night. Basically LttP Lite, like Ive heard since it first came out. Guess Ill finally get to playing BotW....

20230518_090322.jpg

Its been a min, I should probably just start over because I know I didnt get far.

I’d say most of my complaints from BotW were addressed in this game or not as big a deal for me. The weapon degradation still sucks but I feel like I come across weapons more often now. The abilities are great although I feel like I don’t solve any of the shrines the way they’re intended to be solved :lol:

I still hate the lack of music. They could have kept all that immersion. Give Link an MP3 player similar to Noctis in FF XV and let me rock out to some old Zelda tunes :smokin

I’d say most of my complaints from BotW were addressed in this game or not as big a deal for me. The weapon degradation still sucks but I feel like I come across weapons more often now. The abilities are great although I feel like I don’t solve any of the shrines the way they’re intended to be solved :lol:

I still hate the lack of music. They could have kept all that immersion. Give Link an MP3 player similar to Noctis in FF XV and let me rock out to some old Zelda tunes :smokin

All I come across are “thick sticks” 😭😭😭

Yeah...I need to go ahead and play botw...I feel like I shouldn't touch the new game until I play through the old one...

Yeah...I need to go ahead and play botw...I feel like I shouldn't touch the new game until I play through the old one...
I’d skip it, but don’t blame you if you’re not built that way. :lol:

ToTK takes everything BoTW does well and just does it better. With - so far IMO - better story.

Out of curiosity, is there anyone in here who thinks BotW > TotK?

After almost 30 hours, I think this might be the best open world game that I’ve played.

Hate that I can't get into these new Zelda games. I tried giving BotW another shot a week ago for a few days and it still wasn't connecting with me.

Back
Top Bottom