• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I played BOTW for several hours a month or two ago. I liked it but at the rate I play games I may never finish :lol:

still haven't gotten through 3D-All Stars or Odyssey yet

copped Mario Kart and 3D World earlier today though. I'll get through them all eventually :nerd:

It took me awhiiiile to really get going on BoTW...

If you’re struggling, go get the IGN interactive map and use it to guide yourself. Once I did that, I was off to the races and the game is well worth every second of the grind.

Again, I’m down for a grind if the reward was cool or effected the end game. It doesn’t. It’s just a grind for the sake of grinding. I’m good on that.
There’s a 100% No Damage run on YT somewhere. That 100% includes all korok seeds :lol: :smh:

For the reasons stated on this page is why I've avoided BoTW. Link's Awakening remake is the only Zelda game I've played on Switch yet.

Yeah when I was younger and didn't have responsibilities I was into 100%ing every game just for the hell of it. Not so much anymore. I'll Youtube the final boss battle/ending cutscene if the boss is too OP :lol:.

Reviews are out

Don’t sleep on Friday y’all :pimp:

B98D396C-53DB-4590-8887-F616D2930074.jpeg

Been playing for a few days, first timer. Doesn't have the SMW magic imo but I'm enjoying it. Haven't played Bowser's Fury yet.

Back
Top Bottom