• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s not going to function the same as the GameCube controller in the game since it’s adapted for the pro controller and joycons

Since the pro doesn’t have adaptive triggers it’ll be impossible to get that og experience :smh:

Yeah, it won’t Be authentic, but the PowerA is just a pro controller. Sticks click in, an extra L“z” button, etc. Either way though, I’m looking forward to the packs. I missed a lot of these Mario games throughout the years of childhood.

Plus with how hard they’re going with Mario35, I’m looking forward to Zelda 35 next year and 2022.

Last edited:
Meanwhile....I'm in that side community of fans who are still waiting for a new or remastered, Super Mario Strikers game.

Sidenote: In the 3D collection, we have to use motion controls for Galaxy, unless you're playing handheld, which uses the touchscreen instead....that's a turn off for me. I might pass and just wait for 3D World.

Last edited:
So sunshine must be a bad game then since no one ever seems to talk about it, never played myself. Also quit on Galaxy and Twilight Princess since using the nunchuck and wiimote annoyed me with those games. If Zelda does a collection with Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and Skyward sword that would be crazy. No offense to OoT and MM but go get a 3ds for that and let Nintendo focus on the gamecube and wii ports to Switch.

Following the Mario format, it’d be OOT, WW, and TP for Zelda 3D pack. Then maybe SKyward Sword plus to rival 3D World Plus

Also, they need to release classic boards from Mario parties of past as dlc to Super Mario Party.

Twilight Princess didn’t even need the Wii remote and nunchuck... well unless you didn’t buy the GameCube version. That’s a given you’d find that game worse with Wii controls because it wasn’t originally made that way

And this is why the BOTW Sequel is perfectly timed to release on the 35th Anniversary of the Legend of Zelda next year

And this is why the BOTW Sequel is perfectly timed to release on the 35th Anniversary of the Legend of Zelda next year
You think they'd release the sequel so close to the collection? Maybe do the collection Q1/2 and BotW 2 Q4?

I think the drop of BOTW2 depends on that new model of Switch as well. I’m very intrigued about that model scheduled to drop in quarter 1 of 2021. They have a lot planned for Q1 already, but it’d probably be best to drop BOTW2 in holiday 2021. Of the rumors are true that the Switch “Pro” might have 4K upscaling, Nintendo may want Zelda to show that off.

4K switch is cool but I’d much rather have more 3rd party game support, a real party chat system, a better online gaming experience and a Netflix app. Seriously why does Nintendo fragment their ecosystem so bad, 3DS has Netflix then they go and take a step back with Hulu on the switch. Netflix crushes Hulu, why do business with an inferior service when you’ve already established a partnership with the superior from the previous gen.

4K switch is cool but I’d much rather have more 3rd party game support, a real party chat system, a better online gaming experience and a Netflix app. Seriously why does Nintendo fragment their ecosystem so bad, 3DS has Netflix then they go and take a step back with Hulu on the switch. Netflix crushes Hulu, why do business with an inferior service when you’ve already established a partnership with the superior from the previous gen.
Stop crying and enjoy what we got
Nintendo gonna nintendo
It’s better if u don’t think about it

Back
Top Bottom