• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HONESTLY I'M IN IT FOR SUPER MARIO 64... I NEED TO GET ALL 120 STARS...

I HOPE AN ORCARINA OF TIME PACK COMES OUT SOON

again

3d world is the true sequel to smb3 and world and on par with smb1-world. it should be in the convo for one of the greatest Mario games and one of the greatest games of all time in general IMO
i'd pay money to play it again for the first time
100% it, the whole game is fire
even if it was an exact port of the wii u version it would be worth full price on the switch
i'm so happy that more ppl will play it but kinda sad that it may get overshadowed by Mario 3d allstars…
but now with both galaxy and 3d world on the same system perhaps ppl will be honest and give credit to 3d world for being FIRE.

i think its limited because they gonna release the n64
and game cube online for the switch next year
Yeah pretty sure this is exactly why too

They can’t leverage NOS with these games if they just out for for anyone to buy without subscribing

again

3d world is the true sequel to smb3 and world and on par with smb1-world. it should be in the convo for one of the greatest Mario games and one of the greatest games of all time in general IMO
i'd pay money to play it again for the first time
100% it, the whole game is fire
even if it was an exact port of the wii u version it would be worth full price on the switch
i'm so happy that more ppl will play it but kinda sad that it may get overshadowed by Mario 3d allstars…
but now with both galaxy and 3d world on the same system perhaps ppl will be honest and give credit to 3d world for being FIRE.

You'll get your time as we get closer to the release date of 3D World PLUS Bowser's Fury in February...........sucks it was delayed 'til Feb tho.

It would've been a decent holiday port title for this year, AND you'd hear more people talking about it after this month if it was scheduled for a November/December release instead of February 2021.

Man I always thought 3D world was generic and mediocre but yall praise the hell out of it here. I didn't play the whole game because my neice would play while I was at work. Got home one day and she was fighting Bowser :smh:. I'll try it again though, perhaps I treated it to harshly. *Thanos voice*

IMO 3D World is meant to be played multiplayer. I don’t know if I’d have the same appreciation for it if I did single player, but it’s one of the best multiplayer games I’ve played.

guess I’m going to have to play Mario Sunshine with my PowerA Gamecube controller for the “OG” experience.

guess I’m going to have to play Mario Sunshine with my PowerA Gamecube controller for the “OG” experience.
It’s not going to function the same as the GameCube controller in the game since it’s adapted for the pro controller and joycons

Since the pro doesn’t have adaptive triggers it’ll be impossible to get that og experience :smh:

Back
Top Bottom