Ninjahood Kickin It In Da Heightz (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn you think after all these years this N' would evolve but he still doing the same bs lmao..

ps: yo, ninjahood, aprende habla maricon :lol:

im saying at some point as men we need to grow up. what sense does it make to own all these kicks and live in poverty? my dude sell all them kicks and get you and your moms to a better place. yall can barely walk without bumping into something

its sad to see the result of someone who has neglected his own education 

Shut up.

Sad..... Sad? *****WTBS

I swear most the time when someone says something is "sad" its not because they are truly sad about a given situation and want to do something to help... Its really just a slick way to talk down to someone without actually talking down :smh:

NT has taken an extremely pretentious turn for the worst in the past few years and I dont like it. When I first joined this site in 2001 there was an overwhelming fun and lighthearted "fresh prince" mentality among the members...
Now in 2013 I feel like NT is full of Carltons... a bunch of finger pointing douchenozzels in bowties and designer clothes completely blind to the fact there is much more to life than a college degree

Alot of yall need to stop being so damn judgmental... just live and let live.

Last edited:
Shut up.

Sad..... Sad? *****WTBS

I swear most the time when someone says something is "sad" its not because they are truly sad about a given situation and want to do something to help... Its really just a slick way to talk down to someone without actually talking down
mean.gif

NT has taken an extremely pretentious turn for the worst in the past few years and I dont like it. When I first joined this site in 2001 there was an overwhelming fun and lighthearted "fresh prince" mentality among the members...
Now in 2013 I feel like NT is full of Carltons... a bunch of finger pointing douchenozzels in bowties and designer clothes completely blind to the fact there is much more to life than a college degree

Shut up.

Sad..... Sad? *****WTBS

I swear most the time when someone says something is "sad" its not because they are truly sad about a given situation and want to do something to help... Its really just a slick way to talk down to someone without actually talking down :smh:

View media item 268878

:lol: yep...

View media item 268907

lol forreal tho... when did it become cool to be a pretentious prick on NT?

On some real ****...I find it disrespectful to his moms to have her in those conditions.

She can't even piss or take a **** comfortably because her son has a problem.

Maybe they aren't black...because a black mom would have thrown your *** in the street by now and sold all those shoes in a flea market.

Yeah, I agree. It's cool to have your stuff in your space, but when it infringes on others' space then it's a problem. What I also found intereting in the video is that he cleans his kicks in the kitchen sink. I thought the logical place would be in the bathroom, no? That's what I do, but that's me.

That sample on Blank & Kytt- RSPN sounds dope...

There's no way my mother would ever put up with me, if I lived like that...

them OG playoff 12's though :smokin
do u ninja. Its all entertainment for him

Seems to be such a popular answer. While I agree with the "do you" mentality, dude seems to care little about the communal space he shares with his moms.

Come on man, grow the **** up. If you living with her, at least try and clean the **** up for her sake. It's hard to watch that vid.

NT's conception of swag caters to the upper class of high schoolers, I swear.

Last edited:
Get off his **** why does it matter what dude does at home with his mom they obviously making it work why any of you dudes care is beyond me

Get off his **** why does it matter what dude does at home with his mom they obviously making it work why any of you dudes care is beyond me

I agree. Nothing in those videos should cause someone to dislike the guy. His output on here on the other hand...

I agree. Nothing in those videos should cause someone to dislike the guy. His output on here on the other hand...

No one said I disliked the guy. In fact, NH is funny as hell. Nevertheless, I feel bad for his mom. Can't entertain guests, can't even walk around my own house/get to the bathroom, apparently. Nothing cool about that treatment.

Coupled with comments similar to those he made in the Evoque thread, it's hard not to chime in. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom