Ninjahood Kickin It In Da Heightz (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dope video.

Alot of dudes in the heights live similar to Ninja Hood, so it's no surprise.

Last edited:
a lot of you guys are gonna be getting yambs through osmosis the way you're talking all reckless in here. 
mean.gif

Nah fam, he's got a steady rotation and he probably leaves them outside until he gets a chance to clean/wipe them down and re-box them. I'll give the cat his dues - he's always been passionate about kicks but he really needs to step his game up. You can clearly see how frustrated his Mum is with him.

On another note, what's the point of this video? Generating ad revenue on Youtube? Otherwise there's no glory in being 30 while living at home with hundreds of kicks.
i cant take anyone that types "mum" seriously..
laugh.gif

Makes thread criticizing men who wear effeminate clothes; gets eyebrows done every time he gets a haircut.

:smh: x :lol:

On another note, is it just me or does Ninja bear some resemblance to Melo?

Last edited:
I personally think its awesome that you have people wanting to make videos about you.

I've seen like 4 videos posted on nt.

gATzbY!!

Last edited:
When I finally make my way out to NY I'm def. stopping by Ninjas crib.

I'm just gonna ask random folks in da heightz where he's at til I find em.

100% srs.

If you ever come out to LA you got a tour guide bruh bruh.

Last edited:
nike needs to break you off some bruh. sneakers has become detrimental to our health

just a couple pair here and there to offset some bills

I see nike breaking off a bunch of hype beast that are normal posters to ISS (franalations)
My dude ninjahood>>>>

I see nike breaking off a bunch of hype beast that are normal posters to ISS (franalations)
My dude ninjahood>>>>

I was just about to post something similar to this. Haha.

Nike is always breaking people off that kiss their ***.

#NT Fam ain't bout that life though.

I alway thought it was funny that dudes who act like they're some sort of "sneaker celebrity" are never affiliated with Niketalk. They know we'd break em off with that ether like no other on a daily basis.

Yeah man there's so many corny people out there that get broken off; bunch of ugly chicks posing with care packages from nike and thirsty dudes/hype beast hyping them up
*ishsdisgusting*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom