Niketalkers who never stepped in General

Are they even considers NTers?
laugh.gif

I mean there's probably many MANY more NTers who frequent but just visit for shoe purposes. you check out the JB and nike section and you see names andavys you never seen before
Kinda reminds me of that story on those orange people who's tribe never heard of the rest of the world and they had arrows pointed at thehelicopters
laugh.gif

jordan brand for info ,sneaker showcase for inspiration and general for burning time and entertainment.

I know what you mean.

I roam the Nike and Showcase forums from time to time.

S&T just isn't me. Music either.

I havent been in the Jordan Brand section since the Grapes dropped...

Yea i use to only visit the JB forum back in the day so i know there are people who only go there now.

I felt just like u when i visit other sections. Everyone in the JB forum has less than 100 post and screennames i have never seen before

you can hit niketalk's sneaker forums once a day for 5 minutes and be done

but once you hit general, it's hard to leave
laugh.gif

I come to the General section to get my Daily Laughs
pimp.gif
! I rarely go to the JB/Nike sections... They haven't been poppin' for some years now

I recognize pretty much ALL the names that matter in General, and most of them in Music. The others, *shrugs*

I used to not even know what general was. I stayed in the JB and nike retro forums. Then one day I scrolled further down on the home page and saw GENERAL.Decided to see what was inside and the rest is history...

JB Forum is just meh, I bookmarked a thread by posting a couple days ago because it grew like 20 pages in one day.... somebody had VERY credible info onColumbia XI's dropping next year. Other than that I'm here.

I mess with the music forum from time to time because I'm an artist myself but other than that.... General = NikeTalk IMO

If there was no general I wouldn't be here.

If anything are people who only browses general nters? Remember why most of us came here in the first place.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

I used to not even know what general was. I stayed in the JB and nike retro forums. Then one day I scrolled further down on the home page and saw GENERAL. Decided to see what was inside and the rest is history...

I concur.

Back
Top Bottom