Niketalk: What is your relationship like with your siblings?

club29

Banned
im 21, and i have two brothers (26, 28)

All my life though ive never really been close with them.

the 26 year old has always just been a jerk (not in just the "older brother" way, but even now).

And i dont speak to the other brother at all.

Its always been like this, which is fine, thats how life is sometimes.

but i always remembered growing up watching my friends and their siblings, and they were always so..."nice?" i guess is the word to use.

As a kid, i thought this was weird behavior amongst siblings, only to grow up and realize that this is the way most people seem to act with said siblings.

hell, i know people who actually hang out with their brothers, outside of the house and such. theyre friends, which was unheard of in my household.

Did I miss out on some unspoken brotherly bond? What is your relationship like with your brothers/sisters?

Discuss.

I've got 2 sisters. Don't really talk to each other bout anything serious, just small talk but never fight. We never hang out.

I'm 23 have a brother who's 21, but I never talk to him on account that we work two different schedules, and the only time he calls me is when he needsmoney (he's a loser). Have a sister who's 36, but I've only met her like twice, both times before I was 6. We talk on the phone about twice a year.

I feel you, OP. I have a younger brother (age 24) and we never kick it and hardly speak. I definitely wish we were closer, but I don't think it will happenanytime soon. There's no ill will against each other, it's just how the nature of our relationship is.

I have an older sister who is a year and a day older then me. We are cool. I can tell her anything.

I just threw a football at my brother and hit him in the head today lol

I'm only 17 and my siblings are younger so they can just be annoying. I guess I'll see how our relationship is when I go off to school

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

never had em...

Spoiler [+]
essej zeuqirne
thiiiiis guy
laugh.gif

Id prefer if we didnt talk on niketalk, chris. since you know me in real life.

Got a lil brother whose also a friend. My he's my %%$@%, he gettin older and I can see he finna be my right hand
laugh.gif

Also got a little sister, simply put she's a spoiled !*!#% but it's still love

Older Bro / and 2nd younger Bro = tight like glue

3rd younger bro and sister = I would kill people if they messed with them

i have 2 older brothers, dont really talk to them much, i play video games with one of them and we make jokes and stuff sometimes, but we dont actually hangout or anything like that

Bro is 22, never been close at all. Would hardly speak when he lived here and we went to school. He went away for college when i was going into highschool andwould come home every now and then, his senior year in college we kinda got closer(speaking more) but now that I'm about to start college and him living incharlotte things are probably just gonna be the same

Not close at all... I mean at all at all... that's just the way is sometimes...

I mean like they would care for/treat a stranger on the street better than they would me...

i have two younger sisters, one 21, and the other is 19. We talk and hang out every now and then, more so with the older sister. definitely more than i talkwith parents. they are closer to each other than me obv. always wondered what it would have been like to have that brother.

Originally Posted by Curious24

god some of you guys should really just talk to you're siblings its not that difficult.

indifferent.gif

people on the outside looking-in shouldnt be making comments

Dont know my real ones. My half brother and I dont get along that much cause we nothing alike

brother hit 18, and became whipped by his gf. hardly see him, when i do it's just small talk. hopefully he gets over this broad, or starts manning up.

Back
Top Bottom