Also...

Dissaronno + Coke = Cherry Coke
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

Jager + Rock Star
Hennessey + Martinellis Apple Juice
Vodka + Orange Juice

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Patron is the most overrated alcholic beverage, does absolutley nothing for me. Tastes like water
laugh.gif
rappers blow @$*! up and the sheep follow

Cazadores, Jimador>>>>>>>>>> Patron
to add to the list corralejo im just not a fan of patron. honestly probably my mix right now is henny and apple juice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

like everyone else: vodka/cranberry, vodka/oj

whiskey sour its really good and I think its whiskey and lemon juice, anyone got a recipe for it?

Hennessey + red bull
Henny + apple juice
vodka + cranberry juice
jack+ diet pepsi.

dont really drink white liq... but i got a bottle of bacardi rum tonight.. whats good wit that?

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Patron is the most overrated alcholic beverage, does absolutley nothing for me. Tastes like water
laugh.gif

to add to the list corralejo im just not a fan of patron. honestly probably my mix right now is henny and apple juice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Another good call. One of my boys from Mexico City showed me all those brands. Good stuff.

Honestly one of my favorite drinks in Cranberry and Grey Goose. Its pretty smooth and I love cranberry juice so its perfect. Really any type of juice wouldprobably be good with some Goose. (rhyming unintentional)

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Another good call. One of my boys from Mexico City showed me all those brands. Good stuff.
Real talk, if any of you have a Vallarta Supermarket near you (SoCal heads know whats up) go to the front of the store, there's plenty oftequila to choose from.

Jimador
Corralejo
Herradura
Cabrito
Casco Viejo
are all good tequilas.

My all time fav= The Capt and Ginger Ale, straight deliciousness
close runner up - Goose and Vault - taste is unbelievable

all you people mixing these name drinks like goose and henny are straight ******ed wasting money on that garbage, how you gonna spend $40 on goose then mix itwith powerade?? i dare you to tell me you can taste the difference between goose and sky or even some pride and clark when its mixed with a sweet @@% drinklike red bull and garnished with lime. advertisement and product placement > niketalk

Originally Posted by s dubl

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Real talk, if any of you have a Vallarta Supermarket near you (SoCal heads know whats up) go to the front of the store, there's plenty of tequila to choose from.

Jimador
Corralejo
Herradura
Cabrito
Casco Viejo
are all good tequilas.
Thanks for the heads up. Are there any in San Diego by any chance?

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Real talk, if any of you have a Vallarta Supermarket near you (SoCal heads know whats up) go to the front of the store, there's plenty of tequila to choose from.

Jimador
Corralejo
Herradura
Cabrito
Casco Viejo
are all good tequilas.
bro...if you're in SD just head over to TJ and you can find them all for a few bucks cheaper.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jimador
Corralejo
Herradura
Cabrito
Casco Viejo
are all good tequilas.
bro...if you're in SD just head over to TJ and you can find them all for a few bucks cheaper.
my coworker use to tell me she would get corralejo 750ml for like $20 or something like that don't take my word for it i know costco carriescazadores for a pretty good price i think its like 30...a lot of the liquor stores down south have a wide variety of tequila as well...i was kind of wonderingi haven't tried it but hows don julio?

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jimador
Corralejo
Herradura
Cabrito
Casco Viejo
are all good tequilas.
my coworker use to tell me she would get corralejo 750ml for like $20 or something like that don't take my word for it i know costco carries cazadores for a pretty good price i think its like 30...a lot of the liquor stores down south have a wide variety of tequila as well...i was kind of wondering i haven't tried it but hows don julio?
don Julio is pretty good, get the Anejo (I dont know how to type the little ~ over the n
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

goldschalger, blackhaus, and jager= liquid cocaine
pimp.gif

GoldSchlager, 151, and Jager = Liquid Cocaine
Yo, apparently liquid cocaine isn't very popular here in NYC so I had it for the first time when I went to Cali... That stuff is no joke... Doesn't hit you at first. But once I had a couple more bottles of saki and beer I was finished...
laugh.gif
Team weaksauce FTL

I roll with Jaegerbombs though.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jimador
Corralejo
Herradura
Cabrito
Casco Viejo
are all good tequilas.
my coworker use to tell me she would get corralejo 750ml for like $20 or something like that don't take my word for it i know costco carries cazadores for a pretty good price i think its like 30...a lot of the liquor stores down south have a wide variety of tequila as well...i was kind of wondering i haven't tried it but hows don julio?
don Julio is pretty good, get the Anejo (I dont know how to type the little ~ over the n
laugh.gif
)
good stuff haha man oh and if i might add costco got bottles of cristal now haha costco steppin up the alcohol game up. Man and my first timesdrinking any kind of tequila was 1800 and jose cuervo worst hang over ever i never wanted to try tequila again until i tried the ones listed above haha

Back
Top Bottom