Niketalk recommend me to good alcohol drink mixes? Vol Patron, Henny, Hypno

Redbull + Vodka.

Edit: Baja Blast + Vodka (or Tequila)
happy.gif
wink.gif

Dam what's up with everyone mixing Soda and liquor, that's asking for a Hangover. If you want a sweet drink try mixing the liquor with a natural sugarfrom fruits.

My Drinks are

1. Hennessy Vsop and Hypno (Hulk), add redbull (Hulk on Roids)

2. Hennessy XO. Its a Bottle that u don't mix. Only on the rocks.

3. Hennessy Vsop and Red Alize and a lil ice, (Thug Passion)

4. Grey Goose Redbull, club drink, keeps me up.

O and tequila, There are 3 kinds of tequila,

3. Tequila Blanco (White) the cheapest one like Patron

2. Tequila Reposado, This kind of tequila is good for Margaritas, or Mixing it with Squirt, Try Don Julio Reposado and Squirt add salt on the ring of the cupand some ice.

1. Best one is Tequila Anejo, This kind of Tequila is a tequila that u drink on the rocks so u can taste and enjoy the flavor. No point in mixing it. Use thecheaper kind for Mixed Drinks like blanco or Reposado. I recommend Don Julio Anejo on ice.

Enjoy!

anyone try the White Henessey yet? Just got a bottle for Christmas. Wondering if I should crack it or save it.

^
nerd.gif

word im curious about that myself..
laugh.gif
at dude in the other thread withthe condescending reply. sons short career ethered
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I like to keep it simple

Red bull and vodka
Malibu and pineapple juice
Vodka and Simply Lemonade (so good!)
rum and coke
Jack and coke
Henny and hypno

Originally Posted by geminifly

I like to keep it simple

Red bull and vodka
Malibu and pineapple juice
Vodka and Simply Lemonade (so good!)
rum and coke
Jack and coke
Henny and hypno
eek.gif
I LOVE SIMPLY LEMONADE!

i'm def making that when i get back to school
laugh.gif
...anyone know of anyother lemon based drink mixes?

decided to go with hennessy and hypno for new years, hoping it tastes good and doesnt look like puke/swamp green

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

O and tequila, There are 3 kinds of tequila,

3. Tequila Blanco (White) [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]the cheapest one like Patron[/color]

2. Tequila Reposado, This kind of tequila is good for Margaritas, or Mixing it with Squirt, Try Don Julio Reposado and Squirt add salt on the ring of the cup and some ice.

1. Best one is Tequila Anejo, This kind of Tequila is a tequila that u drink on the rocks so u can taste and enjoy the flavor. No point in mixing it. Use the cheaper kind for Mixed Drinks like blanco or Reposado. I recommend Don Julio Anejo on ice.

Enjoy!
not sure what you meant by that, but most Tequilas have a Silver (or Plata, clear color) Reposado (or Aged, yellow color) and Anejo (Extra aged,brown/dark yellow color).

Patron now even has a Platinum.

i know it sounds odd, but don't knock it til u try it. henny & oj. 1 part henny, 3 parts oj. if u chillin wit a chick and she drinks dark make this forher (and u, for that matter). 8-9 times out of 10, things will go your way. oh yeah, and it actually tastes good too.

well, here are a few that i have tried recently:
1. UV vodka, preferably apple or blue, and mix it with sunkist. serve cold for best results. tastes like an Icee IMO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2. 1/4 UV apple vodka, 1/4 Bacardi gold, and 2/4 coke. tastes like kool aid if you mix it just right...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
trust it aint that bad. you can get a 5th for 7 bucks and get a handful of peopletwisted.

vodka sweet and sour...

make sure you use good sweet and sour, and flash blend it....

also, pina coladas are the ##! with meyers dark rum...

Back
Top Bottom