NIKETALK. Please help me find justice for my brother.

Sorry to hear about that... Hopefully justice is served... I've lost so many friends to violence so I know how you feel... keep your head up!

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

You better make the birthday girl talk.
This.
We're workin' on that. In a legal manner of course.

I'm certain that the birthday girl didn't want any of this to happen, but i'm also pretty sure that the attackers are her family.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Can someone explain to me how I would use twitter to get this some attention?

sign up.. and keep tweetin it..to news stations.. to random folk.. celebrities.. tell everyone to retweet it.. and hope folk take notice..completely OD
try to make it a trending topic.. post the link to this thread..im bout to post this..

http://tinyurl.com/justice4tran #justice4tran #nt

the language is a bit much.. so i dont know how some folk will feel about it if they do read it.. but you said arent gonna change it..so eh
ohwell.gif
I was tryin' to get people to post that all last night and I just realized the link is too long and doesn't show up FML. Any way to getaround that?

I'm very sorry for your loss. Try to call up channel 7 on your side or send your story to them. When I went through a bad real estate deal, they called meback right away on the same day and got down to work. It's worth a shot.

WOW. I'm amazed at what's going on on Twitter.

Thanks a lot ya'll I really appreciate this. It's hittin' me hard right now.

What would I do without NT?

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

You better make the birthday girl talk.
This.
Real talk.. at my cousin's girl graduation party, some @*+#%@@#$*$% ((s) that girlinvited) threw a beer bottle at my homegirl's car. I came outside to protect her and I got hit in the jaw and almost beat up by some big guys supposedlyfrom the marines. Everyone ran after that.. and girl still she act like she don't know who did it. But your situation is definitely more heat.. .. so houseowner best get some info down.

Anyways, what you postin' up on twitter? I'm down to help you out my dood.

Willing to help you out any way dude, spreading the word via Twitter and put it up on my blog. RIP to your brother.

Originally Posted by loendradio

Willing to help you out any way dude, spreading the word via Twitter and put it up on my blog. RIP to your brother.
Damn good lookin' out bro. I really appreciate that.

Just had to comment man I read it earlier real sad man. Sorry for you loss dog God Bless you and your family

Back
Top Bottom