NIKETALK. Please help me find justice for my brother.

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

i find the term slob rather offending, but RIP to your brother, he deserve justice.
Sorry bro. I'd rather not edit it because I don't want people to think i'm changing anything, and it is what I said, but it wasn't directed at you in any way.

I feel you bro, sorry for your loss, it's messed up people just want to have fun at a party and other dudes want to act up SMH, I hope the dudes who killed him goes to jail for a long time.
offended cuz you a blood or an actual slob? if it's not the latter, who gives a @$%% about a gangbangers feelings? just posted so i can getup on this tomorrow.

Im sorry to hear Bro.. My condolences are sent out to you and the Fam. Rest In Paradise

Honestly try the local papers bro. Vallejo/Fairfield somewhere remote to fairfield. You will get their attention.

Also post on topix.net on the forum there. it seems to get a lot of peoples attention that actually care about what happens in the community. centralizes invallejo but i think thats remote enough for fairfield readers. Just gotta be persistent. Hope this helps.

I don't get it, i thought parties were meant to be fun and enjoyable, but it seems like everybody's objective is to beat each other up.

One of my ol friends died at a party. It's gettin ridiculous

RIP

I don't know how to help you, but i hope they find out who did it.

Can someone explain to me how I would use twitter to get this some attention?

sign up.. and keep tweetin it..to news stations.. to random folk.. celebrities.. tell everyone to retweet it.. and hope folk take notice..completely OD
try to make it a trending topic.. post the link to this thread..im bout to post this..

http://tinyurl.com/justice4tran #justice4tran #nt

the language is a bit much.. so i dont know how some folk will feel about it if they do read it.. but you said arent gonna change it..so eh
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I don't get it, i thought parties were meant to be fun and enjoyable, but it seems like everybody's objective is to beat each other up.

One of my ol friends died at a party. It's gettin ridiculous

RIP

I don't know how to help you, but i hope they find out who did it.

Yea thats what im sayin. But i mean i had friends shot and killed at parties. I've gotten into my fair share of fights. I just got older and realized i waswasting my time with that stuff. People already know fights will happen before they throw these parties, yet they still throw them. I guess now a days peoplejust want to prove who's the bigger man...RIP

Im Viet....my last name is Nguyen too.

And i know NTers in San Leandro

Im from the Beast Coast tho

Mad irrelevant, but i'll help!

Damn sorry to hear about your boy, R.I.P. to him. I heard of his name but didn't know what happened.
One of my homegirls from college knew him and it looked like she was deeply heart broken when this happened.
Hope justice can be served to my Vietnamese brothers though.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Can someone explain to me how I would use twitter to get this some attention?

sign up.. and keep tweetin it..to news stations.. to random folk.. celebrities.. tell everyone to retweet it.. and hope folk take notice..completely OD
try to make it a trending topic.. post the link to this thread..im bout to post this..

http://tinyurl.com/justice4tran #justice4tran #nt

the language is a bit much.. so i dont know how some folk will feel about it if they do read it.. but you said arent gonna change it..so eh
ohwell.gif
Thanks a lot! I'm gonna try to make that work.

And now that you put it like that, i'll definitely change it. Thanks again.

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Wait, so he was ur REAL brother like as in blood related?
No he was not my blood brother. He called me his brother and I called him mine. His mother calls me her son.

I apologize if that confuses some people, but I honestly didn't even think about it. Hopefully this doesn't change anything in your minds.

Damn R.I.P.
tired.gif

You should go to the "Post your twitter thread"
and see if they will help you.

i find the term slob rather offending, but RIP to your brother, he deserve justice.
He isn't saying that Filipinos are"messy" or "dirty."

Originally Posted by georgehimself

He isn't saying that Filipinos are"messy" or "dirty."
WOW I didn't even think of that hah. I in no way meant that Filipino people are slobs.

damn rip to your bro....justice will be served sooner or later man whether police catch them or a higher power does.

Back
Top Bottom