NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Agreed. Just need the badge and the new release and I will have the set complete :wink:
11wd5ci.jpg

Hopefully some news on a date comes soon... my wallet is ready
nthat.gif
I wish I had an update for you, but right now we're just waiting on production scheduling. 

Late spring may not be realistic anymore, but you can be sure that new NT hats are on the way this year.  We appreciate everyone's support and enthusiasm.

Hopefully some news on a date comes soon... my wallet is ready :nthat:

I wish I had an update for you, but right now we're just waiting on production scheduling. 

Late spring may not be realistic anymore, but you can be sure that new NT hats are on the way this year.  We appreciate everyone's support and enthusiasm.

Just curious since it's a snap back will you be making much more than the 188 fitteds or whatever the number was?

Or are you making both SnapBack and fitted at the same time, just curious of course

Still can't believe I was able to get one on the last release. It's one of two fitteds I own (Braves and NT). :nthat:

Don't really like the red brim, it's too overwhelming.

And it also reminds me too much of the Cincinnati Reds.
Curious, no racial, but probably racial anyways. Did a lot of Hispanics wear this hat around your area growing up too?
View media item 1991642

Last edited:

Curious, no racial, but probably racial anyways. Did a lot of Hispanics wear this hat around your area growing up too?
View media item 1991642

The reds logo is probably the worst in all of sports

So thaf hat sucks

Last edited:
NT > all team hats...

since we are in the NT fitted thread :wink:

Last edited:
That Reds hat was my best friend's go to a few years ago when the CDPs were releasing :lol:

Edit- he's black :lol:

Last edited:

View media item 1991642

EVERYBODY at school had this that when it dropped.
To the point where i stopped rocking mine..and yeah..majority were black and latino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom