NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just met a dude on the subway who said he was a longtime lurker. NT dudes are everywhere, lol. Cool guy. Even made a KSteezy reference.

Please tell me the ksteezy reference was about ksteezy'ing the butt. :lol: :rofl:

And you know son probably wasn't a lurker and just didn't want to be ID'd.

Last edited:
Doing it right with the bent brim. I'm gonna asume the sticker is gone too :smokin

Edit - What comedy central segment is this?

It was on the Daily Show, and yes.. The first thing I do when I get a new era is remove the stickers and bend the brim lol

:nthat:

I just saw something 
nerd.gif

So are NT 5950's officially dead?... Or just on hold?...

From the event thread...

There's no firm release date yet.  Right now, we're estimating late spring - but they've yet to enter production, so that's subject to change.  I don't want to promise anything we can't deliver.

I want to point out that these will be available in both snapback AND fitted versions.   We only sent the snapback samples out for auction so the winners could enjoy them regardless of their hat size.

I read that... I can read...

But these are Mitchell and Ness hats... Will the fitted's be New Era or M&N...

Last edited:
Thank you...

Are you done with 5950's permanently?... Or is there a plan to do more in the future?...

And whatever opinions I may have of your opinions aside :lol:... I completely appreciate you doing all this work... It's got to be tedious and ball busting to get everything done.... And that's just hats :lol:... Much love to everyone from NT who puts time in on making NT bigger and better...

Although sometimes I'm sure we all miss the EZboard days.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom