Niketalk needs to have teams.

Who wants to be on my team
happy.gif
nerd.gif
?

lol stuff like that will make people stay in niketalk. so they can have their own offical thread and monitor it. it would be so much better if they have theirown gif. avy of top of their name to show that its a offical team. unlike the sigs its weird.

like yours say team nerd okay cool. get some cartton nerds for gif avy and put it above your name. or you can have like glasses with bandaids and other nerdspics.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

frivolous items like those don't attract people to message boards....content does
No, you're wrong again, we need to load this site with games, and neat features like widgets.

Maybe bronze, silver, and gold levels.

Originally Posted by perfectandlovely

lol stuff like that will make people stay in niketalk. so they can have their own offical thread and monitor it. it would be so much better if they have their own gif. avy of top of their name to show that its a offical team. unlike the sigs its weird.

like yours say team nerd okay cool. get some cartton nerds for gif avy and put it above your name. or you can have like glasses with bandaids and other nerds pics.

I think people are getting the point, but still disagreeing.....move along

lol go back to iss? ive been here long then you have. just because i have low post dont mean $!%*. i just want to see niketalk make a change. its a new year and new things should be happening. and i want to be part to help niketalk grow. and yes i said iss and what? they're growing because of how they are managing their sites. grow up stop saying omg he said iss. like !@!.

U clearly haven't been here long enough. IF u were u would know that ISS is taboo around here chief. And they do a great job of managing their sitesthat's why we get at least 2 "Help NT, I got scammed on ISS" threads a week right? Riiiiiiiiight. A team doesn't mean anything special on theinternet
laugh.gif
my dude. If u want teams then by all means head back to ISS.They are growin because that is the birthplace of the hypebeast, not b/c they are oh so great
laugh.gif

On a side note, anyone ever grasp the fact that ISS backwards is SSI?
grin.gif

thanks for agreeing with me jumpman247. i know youre a 2000 member but look theres nothing special about your username. it should be special since youre anolder member and still loyal to niketalk.

lol im just saying it would be cool if it happened. bring something nice and fun into niketalk. im an 07/06 member and i see the same thing all the time. make it more fun and interesting so more people will join niketalk. plus world wide?
more people who think this is a good idea
eyes.gif
i'll pass

thanks for agreeing with me jumpman247. i know youre a 2000 member but look theres nothing special about your username. it should be special since youre an older member and still loyal to niketalk.

laugh.gif
jacob is a fool

see by him posting, i know his first name and i know that he is just +!@+#$+ around

lol you got scammed thats too bad because youre not smart enough with life. and what do team have to do with you getting scammed?? and teams arent for everyoneto be in it. you have to show that you belong in it. there going to be monitor for each team.

people like you guys are missing out something very cool and unique.

its not cool nor unique.. iss does it
i understand wanting to help nt grow.. and claims that things need to be changed along w/ the new year..but doing things that other[rival?
laugh.gif
] forums are doing is not helping anything.. sooooooo... what exactly is thepoint of all this..

thanks for agreeing with me jumpman247. i know youre a 2000 member but look theres nothing special about your username. it should be special since youre an older member and still loyal to niketalk.
here's the thing...you may not think his SN is special...but I recognize him as an older member and realize his intent in posting.
he didn't need all those silly bells and whistles you're advocating... he earned his stripes and reputation by his previous threads and posts.

Yeah see there should be a feature where you can change your SN, to something like. IAmJacob, or JacobIsMe, or JacobGreenEyes.

Yeah that would be cool
pimp.gif

Another reason why we need to start adding new features to nike talk. Lets step into the future guys
pimp.gif

I think I'm catchin some sarcasm in what he's sayin..

lol talking about rivals haha its like saying mercedes battling bmw. dont they do the same +!%#? or copy ideas? it just depends who and which they want tofollow or want to buy. same thing here.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Yeah see there should be a feature where you can change your SN, to something like. IAmJacob, or JacobIsMe, or JacobGreenEyes.

Yeah that would be cool
pimp.gif

Another reason why we need to start adding new features to nike talk. Lets step into the future guys
pimp.gif

THAT WOULD BE HARD THOUGH WITH SO MANY JORDAN NAMES ON NIKETALK

lol mod you saying you remember his name and all that. thats cool but what about others that is new they will know him? hes a 2000 member and shouldnt he be infam letting others know who his is? thats why we need these features.

Back
Top Bottom