Niketalk needs to have teams.

2183644136ae7bff73de556cbfe7689ffd5845f3.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by perfectandlovely

thanks for agreeing with me jumpman247. i know youre a 2000 member but look theres nothing special about your username. it should be special since youre an older member and still loyal to niketalk.
here's the thing...you may not think his SN is special...but I recognize him as an older member and realize his intent in posting.
he didn't need all those silly bells and whistles you're advocating... he earned his stripes and reputation by his previous threads and posts.

laugh.gif

i dont know why kids on niketalk is soo weird. i ask a simple question and there these kids in here talking so much dumb stuff. chill if you dont like the idea. its just a simple question. stop being e-thugs. kids like you guys make niketalk loose members.
I think you make a lot of sense. Pics?

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

i dont know why kids on niketalk is soo weird. i ask a simple question and there these kids in here talking so much dumb stuff. chill if you dont like the idea. its just a simple question. stop being e-thugs. kids like you guys make niketalk loose members.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

wait OP is a girl
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

prove to us just how perfect and lovely you are

LOL youre not funny for a guy that name their user name after chris boshs. lmao be more creative son. and plus neck?? youre really funny. talking about giving out stickers thats great that you have them. keep it to your self you might need to stick them around your house so you can be more creative.
Calling yourself a NT vet and you don't know who Chris Boshs Neck is? Son had one of the most epic threads not too long ago
laugh.gif

LOL youre not funny for a guy that name their user name after chris boshs. lmao be more creative son. and plus neck?? youre really funny. talking about giving out stickers thats great that you have them. keep it to your self you might need to stick them around your house so you can be more creative.
I happen to think chris boshs neck's name is creative.

Dirtylicious wrote:
1. no we don't
2. no it wouldn't
That's two makes in a row.

"He's heating up..."

I like teams how they are as informal. With many users, the teams are meant as a joke. Team Economics started as a joke on my part because I was inspired by KDWallace's "Team Ecosse" which he bragged would be likely to be a team of one forever. I figured that my team would be the same (since this was2005, before talking about Economics became a national past time) but then some smart folks on this board joined and now some folks see my sig as some sign ofarrogance or being pompous but it started as a whimsical thing that would have never been done if it was more serious and formal.

That is the samething with groups like Team Kufi Smackers and Others, it is supposed to be made and displayed in a tounge cheek fashion.

Back
Top Bottom