NikeTalk Fantasy Basketball Challenge - CONGRATS TO NT-SHIRT WINNER: TheGift23

You accepted Bibby and Brewer for Gay and Farmar but you wouldn't accept any of mine?! Riddle me that.

Bibby's out for another month at least, and Gay is probably the best player you have right now.

Did you see my PG(s)?
laugh.gif
I'll have a bad month for the wait of Bibby getting back, but it's not like I'm in the race for first. I'm doing bad already.
It's ok KLJ I like your trades they bring a laugh and smile to my day.
laugh.gif
*hugs*

This is a points league, man. Basically anytime you get more players than you distribute, it's a good deal.

The first trade is 100% fair, as well. Jamison > Rasheed. Everybody > Swift.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

This is a points league, man. Basically anytime you get more players than you distribute, it's a good deal.

The first trade is 100% fair, as well. Jamison > Rasheed. Everybody > Swift.
If it counts, I'm trying to convince jblackcat13 that your trade offers are legit. He's not biting
laugh.gif

Anyone in need of a C in southeast, i'd be more than glad to trade Bargnani away. C'mon I know theres alot of you guys with crappy centers
nerd.gif

i pretty much have to wait being last out until elton brand gets back cuz no one will trade for him and i cant afford to drop him for sum scrub so my start ofa comeback will have to start febuary

YO my team been comin up big the last couple days. im in the top 10 now. i dont have the guys to compete for the #1 spot but i definitely wanna finish in thetop 10.

How's the top tier in each league looking like so far?
Is it the Overall winner that gets the T-Shirt or the winner of each division?
And does division strength matter 'cause the Atlantic is STACKED.

^ One winner.

The guy with the most points wins.

Not the guy with the most points in each division.

Out of ALL the divisions, the ONE GUY with more points than EVERYONE wins.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ One winner.

The guy with the most points wins.

Not the guy with the most points in each division.

Out of ALL the divisions, the ONE GUY with more points than EVERYONE wins.

At the end of November right? The top team gets a free NT shirt?

nerd.gif

No.

One shirt.

One winner.

One month.

Key number: ONE.

As in uno.

laugh.gif

I am really struggling to find a way to make this more clear.

The other major forums had contests, and this is the contest for this forum. The contest will result in 1 tee being awarded to one person, just like otherforums (except for one forum where there was a tie, so 2 tees were awarded). The 1 winner for this forum will be determined by the 1 overall points leader atthe end of 1 month, and that month is November. This November. After that, all of the contests will be over.

^ To start off the season, I was given Marc Gasol, Marcus Slaughter, Marcus Williams, Anderson Varejao (who gassed himself into holding out for a billiondollar contract), an injured Lamar Odom, an injured (and garbage!) Smush Parker, and a suspended Ron Artest.

So right off the bat, I was dealt 7 guys that were giving me zero fan points.

Seven guys.

We only get 13 to a roster.

And of the other 6 guys on my roster, the best 2 were Cuttino Mobley, and Carmelo Anthony.

Carmelo.

The ONE star to my team's name on draft day that would give me fan points to begin the season.

Yeah, I'd say my team was/is pretty weak.
laugh.gif

SKA....
I think everyone else is going to post there results including Sunday but you must have posted just before the scoring change for the Midwest. I would edit butI have no idea how to get a screen shot like that let alone post a picture .
tired.gif
Think maybe you could hook us up when you get a chance? At first I couldn't figureout how we were all so far behind.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ To start off the season, I was given Marc Gasol, Marcus Slaughter, Marcus Williams, Anderson Varejao (who gassed himself into holding out for a billion dollar contract), an injured Lamar Odom, an injured (and garbage!) Smush Parker, and an injured Ron Artest.

So right off the bat, I was dealt 7 guys that were giving me zero fan points.

Seven guys.

We only get 13 to a roster.

And of the other 6 guys on my roster, the best 2 were Cuttino Mobley, and Carmelo Anthony.

Carmelo.

The ONE star to my team's name on draft day that would give me fan points to begin the season.

Yeah, I'd say my team was/is pretty weak.
laugh.gif
Damn... only 3 roster moves and you were dealt those guys? I was given Marc Gasol and Ron Artest too... as well as James Augustine and Guillermo Diaz.Needless to say the 3 not named Artest were gone immediately.

[h3]23ska909red02 said:[/h3]
^ To start off the season, I was given Marc Gasol, Marcus Slaughter, Marcus Williams, Anderson Varejao (who gassed himself into holding out for a billion dollar contract), an injured Lamar Odom, an injured (and garbage!) Smush Parker, and an injured suspended Ron Artest.

tongue.gif

I thought I had a good team going in with Dirk/Deng/Dalembert/Andre Miller/Jermaine O'Neal being a solid 5 players to build around...they just don'tseem to be performing.

Sitting at 14th in atlantic
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom