NIKETALK 10TH ANNIVERSARY: 4 Brand New T-Shirt Designs (PRE-ORDER NOW)

Just got my shirt in today. Steez shipped me out another one because the one I had ordered probably got lost or something. Got these pretty fast...

Fits kinda small so imma order a XL of the new shirts.

Thanks for everything though Steez.

i didn't place my preorder but i'm tryna get the NT knows in white and the WHO in grey, is it still possible to order? I tried adding to cart butdidn't check out.

anybody know how these T's fit?

thanks a bunch

Update?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lesbiahonest

$30? I'd rather buy an Air Jordan shirt.

But dope designs bra.
indifferent.gif
F outta here then. What's the purpose of this useless post then. Go cop ur Lg but a 4x in disguise Jordan shirt. Don't follow us to thenew server either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

But dope designs bra.
indifferent.gif
F outta here then. What's the purpose of this useless post then. Go cop ur Lg but a 4x in disguise Jordan shirt. Don't follow us to the new server either
laugh.gif
this _ CAN'T be serious..

But dope designs bra.
indifferent.gif
F outta here then. What's the purpose of this useless post then. Go cop ur Lg but a 4x in disguise Jordan shirt. Don't follow us to the new server either
laugh.gif

roll.gif

But dope designs bra.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

word tho!!
even the smallest size prolly be too big
laugh.gif

its gonna take a while to get them, just like the last years shirts. Calm down you'll get them.

No reason to chill... We just wanted a update on what might be going on with them..especially because it seems to be no definite date for shipment..
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom