NIKETALK 10TH ANNIVERSARY: 4 Brand New T-Shirt Designs (PRE-ORDER NOW)

Ok just ordered the "NT knows" in black and the "Who?" in orange.
pimp.gif

Wow, its been 3 weeks since I ordered my Alpha shirt and you guys havent even shipped it out yet.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Wow, its been 3 weeks since I ordered my Alpha shirt and you guys havent even shipped it out yet.
smh.gif
It's preorder dog. After the purchase deadline they submit the orders for the shirts to be made

EDIT:

I shoula ordered the "Who?" Tshirt when I ordered my other 2 but don't wanna pay another $6 in shpping
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

smh.gif
It's preorder dog. After the purchase deadline they submit the orders for the shirts to be made

EDIT:

I shoula ordered the "Who?" Tshirt when I ordered my other 2 but don't wanna pay another $6 in shpping
laugh.gif
Nah I ordered the Alpha shirt. The shirts that are supposedly available now.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

smh.gif

EDIT:

laugh.gif
Nah I ordered the Alpha shirt. The shirts that are supposedly available now.
Oooooooooh, in that case u might wanna hit dirty or meth up and see what the haps is

I already emailed him on 12/16 and he didnt reply back.

I got the tracking number 10 days after I placed the order but it still hasn't been shipped out.

is it too late to pre-order? my granmas in town and she got me a visa gift card 50 bucks worth so i thought id spend it on the shirts.
smile.gif

i want to copp the charcoal NT KNOWS

I got the tracking number 10 days after I placed the order but it still hasn't been shipped out.
You're talking about the alpha shirt right? I ordered the alpha one on 12/6, the same day the pre-orders went up I think and I never receiveda tracking number.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

is it too late to pre-order? my granmas in town and she got me a visa gift card 50 bucks worth so i thought id spend it on the shirts.
smile.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smile.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
looks to me you can still check out......

Originally Posted by s dubl

smile.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
alright, but are you sure? cause i dont want like anything to happen but here goess

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

You're talking about the alpha shirt right? I ordered the alpha one on 12/6, the same day the pre-orders went up I think and I never received a tracking number.
Yea the Alpha shirt. Well I got the tracking number saying that the post office has been notified to expect package or something. But theyhavent received it. So im expecting to get it by the end of January or early February.
laugh.gif

Im not really trippin, its just that it would be nice to know when Im getting it. They were saying that the Alpha shirts would ship out the same week youorder it and thats not the case at all. Its all good tho.

Originally Posted by s dubl

smile.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
alright, but are you sure? cause i dont want like anything to happen but here goess
laugh.gif
good luck...

SUCKAFREE85: Send me another email with your name, addy, and shirt size to [email protected]. I can look into your order ASAP. Haven't received anyprevious emails on it. It's possible USPS could have lost the package in transit as orders in that time period were shipped out during the Christmasholiday season rush. If that's the case, I can immediately ship you another shirt no problem man.

I'll get back with more details on the pre-order shirts later this week for everyone. We're waiting for one of the t-shirt suppliers to fill an orderon the alternate color shirts. If anyone has more questions, definitely feel free to drop me an email and I can help you out. Thanks!

Yo I hope it isn't to late and maybe Steez you can look out and let me get all 4 of the new ones because I have all the others and I don't want to messup the little collection I have going with the NT shirts.

I really want to help out the community and buy to shirts to help run the site or move or whatever it is you guys need to do.

Also, Meth, Steez, Dirty or whoever... if it's possible and you guys would/will need more money to help with the move maybe you can allow donations againlike how we used to a long time ago with the chest thing I believe. I was a lurker then and wasn't a registered member so I couldn't at the time, butif more money would be needed I would be willing to donate to you guys and the site to help out if need be or if you will allow it.

Back
Top Bottom