@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. so safe to assume you don't know what you're talking about asking me "multiple servers ? lol"
i dont know what im talking about ? if you seriously think i use that bot for myself your trippin. 

you just told the guy you needed a server for a rsvp bot !

i dont know what im talking about ? if you seriously think i use that bot for myself your trippin. 

you just told the guy you needed a server for a rsvp bot !
I didn't say a server was necessary, I said it would give you a better chance. You need a server with better connection and a shorter route to the twitter servers to get the DMs out faster.

you need a GPU inplementation of the image preprocessing (OpenCV) and the OCR engine.

you don't need a server. just launch an ec2 instance in northern cali.

I've been checking out the codes of the youtube/free nike bots and they are "calling" home to a "server". I am hoping ya'll are running these apps in a sandbox environment. Just a warning fellas.

you need a GPU inplementation of the image preprocessing (OpenCV) and the OCR engine.

you don't need a server. just launch an ec2 instance in northern cali.
ec2 instance is more or less a server....

Obviously I'm using server as a term for a machine with a datacenter quality connection...
I've been checking out the codes of the youtube/free nike bots and they are "calling" home to a "server". I am hoping ya'll are running these apps in a sandbox environment. Just a warning fellas.
the free one in this thread doesn't do that.

Welp they have a bot for eastbay now.. am i late on this ?? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
$200 PayPal gift I'll send you my custom one. Guaranteed cop off eastbay everytime. It even plays Shabba by A$AP Ferg when you get a pair in your cart. Pm for details.
Get outta here with that $hyt... Trying to scam a fellow NT member for a darn script.

laugh.gif

I bet computer literacy in urban areas has increased 10-fold since they implemented this new release system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom