@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other then orders being placed in times that arent realistically possible by a human... Do any of you have an idea how Nike knows who is using a bot or not?

Last edited:
Other then orders being placed in times that arent realistically possible by a human... Do any of you have an idea how Nike knows who is using a bot or not?
multiple orders with the same address/info/payment method 

multiple orders with the same address/info/payment method 
I thought there was more to it then that. So you mean to tell me that the only way nike will know a bot was used is if you checkout too fast or if you place multiple orders with the same cc or ship to the same address? So basically customers can use bots as long as they dont exceed quantity limits or check out too fast? hard to believe

Last edited:
I don't think cancelled orders are because of the script. Just guessing.

Sweet. Guess me tonights powerball numbers. Also shhh... The adults are talking here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, 

I'm new here and I want to get a twitter bot to buy Nike Shoes. I found a new one not that expensive. I was wondering is someone had tested id?

http://twittersneakerbot.isgeek.eu/  and here is the extension on the webstore : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/twitter-sneaker-bot/dijhlailfbplnmdofhbacnondcgpbpoo
Looks like someone trying to make a quick buck, it is probably legit. But it probably does the same thing as the free scripts floating around do. There just all bundled together in a nicer user interface. But for $20 a month you are better off just finding the extensions you need and changing the size/style manually. The foorlocker/champs/footaction/eastbay add to cart scripts are basically the same. Kind of shocked that google let that fly tho. 

Looks like someone trying to make a quick buck, it is probably legit. But it probably does the same thing as the free scripts floating around do. There just all bundled together in a nicer user interface. But for $20 a month you are better off just finding the extensions you need and changing the size/style manually. The foorlocker/champs/footaction/eastbay add to cart scripts are basically the same. Kind of shocked that google let that fly tho. 
i dont understand why people make bots that open a whole new window lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
need more talk on getting a rsvp bot goin
No one is gonna do this for free. You would need multiple servers, and multiple twitter accounts just to have a chance. There's already a grip of bots doing this, but they charge too much. The best thing you'll get is a cheaper price.

No one is gonna do this for free. You would need multiple servers, and multiple twitter accounts just to have a chance. There's already a grip of bots doing this, but they charge too much. The best thing you'll get is a cheaper price.
just need to talk about the program, that extra twitter server etc crap doesnt matter

multiple servers ? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom