Nike Zoom Vomero+ 6

Thanks for the pics Jeff. I like them! I might try to hold off for a discount on them.

My girl prefers these over any running shoe she's ever had...

She has more running shoes than I do... And that's a lot.

Here's her pair. She did the half this past month

6070616769_42576733d6_z.jpg

Originally Posted by andfattoo

and difference between the 5 and the 6's?

pretty similar.  I think the upper is a bit more comfortable (in that you can't feel the overlays as much as you can on the 5s), but I think the 5s upper looks better.

wow, those look a lot better on the feet than in the little screen shot pic. i ran in the vomero 2 through 4 before switching to lunarglides. might have to jump back on these.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

wow, those look a lot better on the feet than in the little screen shot pic. i ran in the vomero 2 through 4 before switching to lunarglides. might have to jump back on these.

Thanks Jeff, I guess get a pair before i run my 5's into the ground.

Picked up the 6's other day. Look much better in person and they're some of the most comfortable Nike's i've ever worn. Cushion is great. Ran a couple miles in them too with no problems.

I love my Vomero 6.  I got the black/Neon Lime pair about 7 weeks ago and have put about 300 miles on them.  These are my new favorites.  I have run in the tailwinds and pegasus and I liked both of those.  I also have recently run in the structure 14 and the lunar eclipse and didn't like those too much.  I think from now on, its vomero and pegasus for me.  I wear a 10.5 in Nike shoes and these fit perfectly.  

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

is it me or do theses look the MOTO 8...(yes I'm aware the MOTO is a AM shoe)

Not to me.  If anything, Pegasuses and these have more similarities IMO.

Originally Posted by staab89

I love my Vomero 6.  I got the black/Neon Lime pair about 7 weeks ago and have put about 300 miles on them.  These are my new favorites.  I have run in the tailwinds and pegasus and I liked both of those.  I also have recently run in the structure 14 and the lunar eclipse and didn't like those too much.  I think from now on, its vomero and pegasus for me.  I wear a 10.5 in Nike shoes and these fit perfectly.  
you dont like the structures or the eclipses probably because those are stability shoes, more for over pronators.

Originally Posted by staab89

all of this.... if i could, i'd give you a high five...

I'm a true 10.5/11 and the 10.5s fit me beautiful. I busted out the Neon limes today... amazing... Lunars dont cut it now... after today. 

The way the cushlon is set up and cut... makes the shoe feel even better.

some random pics.

6236072325_5175c06418_z.jpg
6236069429_08dc268f9e_z.jpg

6236591612_e622379a5f_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom