Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

My YOTD Invincible 3's came in, this Zoom X is really insanely plush. Not good for speed work, but for longer distance runs, these are gonna be great.
1000009500.jpg
1000009501.jpg
1000009503.jpg

Hey All,

Watching the Clayton Young YouTube series and noticed Conner Mantz wearing these. Right at the end

Attachments

• IMG_5562.png
    IMG_5562.png
    934.1 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5565.jpeg
    IMG_5565.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 2,245
  • IMG_5564.jpeg
    IMG_5564.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 789
  • IMG_5563.jpeg
    IMG_5563.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 81
Is the “electric” the real Olympic pack? Or are the “blueprint” versions? Either way Take my Money!!! The whole pack looks amazing. Weirdly they’re not selling out here. Sizes still available.

Last edited:
Are there “electric” the real Olympic pack? Or are the “blueprint” versions. Either way Take my Money!!! The whole pack looks amazing. Weirdly they’re not selling out here. Sizes still available.

Honestly, my thoughts are the AF3 stock situation isnt as dire as people make it seem. Only the Proto and Blueprint colorways were limited. The GR colorways have been widely available everywhere.

On Nike's site right now there is a full size run on these Electric and white/purple pair. The Volt even has decent stock available for most sizes.

Good video she just forget to mention the shoe ruling got amended and pros are allowed to wear prototypes for up to a year as long as World Athletics looks at it first.

Yup, at least the midsole is. Last I can speak to is the final upper is not that.

I know that’s a performance shoe… but the upper and midsole are hideous. One of the least aesthetically appealing shoes I’ve seen Nike produce.

could have used more colorway of the UF1s especially with a dark upper (because its a trail shoe so it will get super dirty)

point of the shoe is also the trail version of the vaporfly but the 2 while lighter, looked more rugged than sleek, it looks like a pegasus trail so i see that as a step backwards

could have used more colorway of the UF1s especially with a dark upper (because its a trail shoe so it will get super dirty)

point of the shoe is also the trail version of the vaporfly but the 2 while lighter, looked more rugged than sleek, it looks like a pegasus trail so i see that as a step backwards
While it is theoretically a trail version of the VF, the UF1 feels nothing like a VF, even on flat, buffed out fireroads. It feels fast though (though not as fast as the Terrex Agravic Speed Ultra). I wholeheartedly welcome the more robust lug pattern (and hopefully deeper lugs), wider mid and forefoot base and weight drop.

Back
Top Bottom