Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

last minute trying to decide which color gyakusous to get. so far i'm leaning towards purple.

or maybe blue.

Nice, hope that means they'll sit on NDC. I want to grab a few diff colors/sizes so I can see what they're like in hand. Need that free return tho lol

i got the blues from xhibition, but also tried for the inks on snkrs just so i could check out the color. of course snkrs was an L, even for this release.

i got the blues from xhibition, but also tried for the inks on snkrs just so i could check out the color. of course snkrs was an L, even for this release.

SNKRS is a ******* joke.

I got payment error on two of them, and then on the third it just keeps spinning and spinning and if I try to go to any other page to get info it says restricted access...

SNKRS is a ****ing joke.

I got payment error on two of them, and then on the third it just keeps spinning and spinning and if I try to go to any other page to get info it says restricted access...
Call your card company. Mine blocked it because they allegedly experience high fraud reports from NDC so I had to chew them out until they allowed the purchase.

damnit

was out dropping the car off for service and had to rely on the app, manage to place the order and once i got home it says my payment was denied

same card i've been using for years, hell i just used it to buy the VFs 2 days ago

any place still has the black ones in 10.5?

I didn't want to risk these not fitting since I heard these fit TTS and also .5 small so I just got them off NDC. Coulda saved some bucks ordering off Undft though.

Flyprint's dropped at Nike Chicago today.... Resellers got the heads up as usual. :smh:

EDIT: I assumed it was NY, because NY gets everything, but I forgot NY, LA & CHI are the Big 3. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
Flyprint's dropped in NY (21 Mercer?) today.... Resellers got the heads up as usual. :smh:

PO

Unbelievable. Thought Nike wouldve did something similar to last year with the NYC Marathon

Regardless, I hope he sits on them.

How does the Zoom SP fit for causal wear rather than performance? Worried about extra toe room and heel slip.

I have a pair of the regular zoom.flys I got for running and I wore my TTS a size 10 and had no issues but when I got my pair of SPs for casual wear I sized up to a 10.5 which was key. I feel like I have enough room and my heel is secure. I don't think a .5 size up gives you crazy amounts of space. It's honestly just so you fit. But since it's see through the ideal is not too much space.

Unbelievable. Thought Nike wouldve did something similar to last year with the NYC Marathon

Regardless, I hope he sits on them.

Looks like these were sold in Nike Chicago actually.... So it did tie in with the Marathon.

PO

Back
Top Bottom