Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Waiting for that deep discount on the Red Gyakusou VFNs for the US! I’m practically monitoring sites daily. I want at least two donors or three if I’m can find another lol

How are these not on the market? AfterShokz missing out. I'd grab a pair.

1632498036123.png

**Update **
Purchased 7/12
Received "Started working" email 7/14
Just received the "Almost Finished" email now 8/15

**UPDATE to the UPDATE**
Purchased 7/12
Received "Started working" email 7/14
Just received the "Almost Finished" email now 8/15
Was given an update of 9/24 delivery (today)
Just got finished with Customer Service and they chatted the following: After checking the order, I noticed that due to international covid restriction our factory in Vietnam is having delays on getting materials and processing orders but fortunately we have some options, you can either wait a few more days for this package to have an update or to be delivered and We will email you when your order goes out; or you can place an order for a regular item like this one https://www.nike.com/t/air-zoom-tempo-next-mens-road-running-shoes-Jp0gJk/CI9923-103, It has the same features and technologies and you will get it in one week or less.

So no update to a shipping date. Offered to cancel my order after 11 weeks and have me order the f@ckin Tempo Next% because , "It has the same features and technologies". Then offered a 10% coupon code. So anyone waiting for NBY...no new info.

Ekiden VFN2 via IG

0FCEBC22-0E0D-4645-924E-4914ED5C7B35.jpeg

6CDFDA3D-2DB4-45EA-B30E-4F9F703CB4C5.jpeg

BE0A2857-0F75-4CA2-933B-F722950816AC.jpeg

This cw just became my favorite VFN2 cw. The White midsole AND outsole look lovely! My only complaint is the lace color.
one of the better ekiden cw nike has done for me no also hot cheetos vibes like those racers couple years back

Ekiden VFN2 via IG

0FCEBC22-0E0D-4645-924E-4914ED5C7B35.jpeg

6CDFDA3D-2DB4-45EA-B30E-4F9F703CB4C5.jpeg

BE0A2857-0F75-4CA2-933B-F722950816AC.jpeg

This cw just became my favorite VFN2 cw. The White midsole AND outsole look lovely! My only complaint is the lace color.

Wow!!! 🔥🔥🔥

A couple of (stupid) questions… The Ekiden cw will be released around December-January? Is it easy to get ahold of those shoes in Europe or US? Or probably Japan only?

Actual ZF4 images via IG

IMG_3760.JPG

IMG_3757.JPG

IMG_3756.JPG

IMG_3758.JPG

I'm glad that the ZF series is back! However, I'm disappointed with this cw/pack, as the midsole is actually Silver/Light Grey not White. I hope there'll be more cws with White Midsoles / White or Colored Outsoles. Monotone Bright colored midsole/outsole are wanted as well! lol

Last edited:
Actual ZF4 images via IG

IMG_3760.JPG

IMG_3757.JPG

IMG_3756.JPG

IMG_3758.JPG

I'm glad that the ZF series is back! However, I'm disappointed with this cw/pack, as the midsole is actually Silver/Light Grey not White. I hope there'll be more cws with White Midsoles / White or Colored Outsoles. Monotone Bright colored midsole/outsole are wanted as well! lol
I hate how sometimes on the Nike app/website the midsole looks white and in actual fact it’s silver so annoying! 😂

Actual ZF4 images via IG

IMG_3760.JPG

IMG_3757.JPG

IMG_3756.JPG

IMG_3758.JPG

I agree the grey midsole isn’t a great look. I hope to get the black and white CW once it’s available.

Let’s hope the upper is better than the ZF 3. I don’t get why Nike can’t put the VF Next 2 upper on these and leave the midsole as the differentiation between the VF and ZF. The second generation of these shoes shared the same upper as the VF Flyknit.

Anyone seen the new Peg Shield anywhere? Haven't tried the 38 yet and like the look of them.

Back
Top Bottom