Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

DFB5D98B-8773-46AD-96CC-EDA64560EDAD.jpeg

these really improved my time getting in and out of Target....

Anyone try the new balance fuel cell TC

got my pair in last week and haven’t gotten to run in em yet, but the shoes feel great just from trying them on. probably going to get a quick run in em tomorrow and can report back after comparing to the zoom/vaporfly

I’ve seen this at the gym (when it was open) on two occasions where people w running on the treadmill w/ their VFN%

have any of you guys done this? I’m just curious, I would’ve thought for sure that either it would be uncomfortable or lead to injury over time

I’ve seen this at the gym (when it was open) on two occasions where people w running on the treadmill w/ their VFN%

have any of you guys done this? I’m just curious, I would’ve thought for sure that either it would be uncomfortable or lead to injury over time

When I was traveling for work, I had a pair of VF FK exclusively as a travel pair. The majority of those miles were on hotel treadmills. At home I have a pair of VF FK that are only used on my home treadmill and I've used the NXT% on occasion as well. No problems or injuries at all.

I’ve done a lot of tempo runs on the treadmill in the VF and the Next%. There’s no issue using them on the treadmill and I actually feel less likely to get injured in them due to all the cushioning they provide. I used to wear the Streak 6 for these runs before the VF and would be more beat up.

I wouldn’t wear the VF everyday as I want them to feel special and fast when I put them on to race.

Thanks for the feedback, fellas. I was under the impression the VF & VFN were strictly an outdoor shoe

When it comes to the treadmill, only pair I ever used were my Epic Reacts, I really felt the cushioning made a difference for me (200lbs+) and would only use my VF & ZF’s outdoors.

Once the gym opens up again, I’ll give it a try.

Gyms maybe one of the many victims of this thing....when things open back up....Crowded spaces (Gyms, Movie Theaters, Packed Stores and Malls) all might be a wrap...

Not gonna lie, the crimson laces on the crimson 4%s make them look ALOT better to the point where now I'd cop a pair if another 25% sale rolls around. Something about that cw always seemed off to me - it was probably those black laces.

Gyms maybe one of the many victims of this thing....when things open back up....Crowded spaces (Gyms, Movie Theaters, Packed Stores and Malls) all might be a wrap...

not to derail the thread but once businesses open back up, I wonder if each will implement some sort of rule/regulation where they cap at a certain number of people allowed to enter.

Definitely wouldn’t be surprised if I saw something like that, just makes me wonder how everyone & businesses are going to approach “resuming back to normal”

Thanks for the feedback, fellas. I was under the impression the VF & VFN were strictly an outdoor shoe

When it comes to the treadmill, only pair I ever used were my Epic Reacts, I really felt the cushioning made a difference for me (200lbs+) and would only use my VF & ZF’s outdoors.

Once the gym opens up again, I’ll give it a try.

if u don't need stability shoes i would highly recommend the asics novablast for a daily trainer. amazing how much softer it is than the epic react and the infinity run.

not nike but i guess carbon fiber plate related, but finally got the first run in with the NB Fuelcell TC. wasn’t really pushing the pace today and slowed a bit at the end due to a cramp coming up in my right calf, but overall a really bouncy shoe that does well when you push the pace and i like these a lot.

they’re definitely a bit heavier than most shoes out there with the CF plate but not like bricks. the fuelcell is super bouncy and felt great the entire run. upper on these are amazing with that roomy toebox and i’m wishing nike can make something similar to this fit. the shoe is definitely a great trainer if you can grab em on discount but not at the $200 retail price tag IMO

these won’t come anywhere near the 4% or next% but gets me interested in seeing what the RC is like and also how all the other fuelcell and NB running shoes are like as these are my first ever NB running shoes. gonna keep these in the rotation for those longer distance days where i wanna try to push the pace a little
91F8CCBA-9034-4190-9883-32B6F4EE5277.jpeg

If you have the ZF3s or any of the previous gens, how do they compare to the TCs?

had the SPs and currently have a pair of the flyknit, waiting for a deeper discount on the ZF3 before copping but i for sure like the TCs way more and this is coming from someone that loves the react used in the ZF. the TCs are just so much more bouncier and feel more stable since it doesn’t have that rocker sensation feeling

not to derail the thread but once businesses open back up, I wonder if each will implement some sort of rule/regulation where they cap at a certain number of people allowed to enter.

Definitely wouldn’t be surprised if I saw something like that, just makes me wonder how everyone & businesses are going to approach “resuming back to normal”
unfortunately that WILL be the new normal....

expect sleeker and leaner as we move forward

Back
Top Bottom