Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

I see those all black rookie's w/ clear sole 
pimp.gif

2rnfnmc.jpg

Gray/Blue

155494o.jpg

Underneath the grey/blues, I see a white, maybe silver, foam with a red sole? Looks like metallic Purple next to those, and retro blue and electric green foams in there too?

MOST IMPORTANTLY, RED FOAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

The all red colorway isn't set to release, just a PE for now. The binary blue colorway is supposed to release on 11/12

They are already on pre order and some sites are shipping them early the middle of Nov. 

I have to admit theses are better than the half cents. Ill probably cop the all black joints.

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

how many colorways were released of the 1/2cents?

Royals
Cranberry

Green/Black

Silver

Eggplant

All black (I think, I don't really remember)

I believe that was all of them, just going off the top of my head

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

The all red colorway isn't set to release, just a PE for now. The binary blue colorway is supposed to release on 11/12

They are already on pre order and some sites are shipping them early the middle of Nov. 
Some sites and shops do sell them early, but I was just going off the release date that was on NDC.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

ALL red is releasing on Valentines day... 2012
Can't wait and it gives me time to save after i bought two gitd for collecting, reds will be to wear.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

All black rookies are clean, will cop...wish I couldve been at that event.

Originally Posted by Tony906

These are way better than half cents

red pair looks nice and originally i was on it, but after further inspection i'ma pass on them and stick with the more practical/subtle colorways like binarys and all blacks. GITD were a given tho (not feelin the white/blacks w/ clear sole).
pimp.gif

If you a female and ya bf buys shoes religiously, your feelings gonna be hurt come Valentine's Day. Foam One and ZRLWP in red? Wow.

Back
Top Bottom