Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

Lol at the hype beast calling me a troll...i was the first dude on this thread that posted the zoom rookies number one and number two where were you guys at before all this glow in the dark hype...what else does this colorway have going for it other than the fact it glows in dark?...like i said they aint limited regardless of the store you can go online and on ebay and find your size...unless your kick comes with a number or a certificate it aint limited...smh why would i dislike something i already own im just wondering where all these hype beast came from?

Who cares, unless you posted the foamposite sample pic with the rookies in the background, we seen them already. Your constantly repeating yourself about how these arent limited, no one gives a damn, do you want a cookie because you think they aren't limited? From what i know these were available to qs accounts, how many nters you think wants these for retail but cant because no sneaker stores in their area has the account to get them? Plus most spots got 24 -30 pair. So if thats not limited, lmk what store i can get a size 10.5 for retail? The nerve of this idiot, im the hypebeaat that helped members get pairs, what have you done?

Smh...cyper thugs i see...why you getting hot over my first amendmant...I made a comment and... I was helping dudes get the zoom rookies before the hype months before they released for under $250 so what are you saying...thats how i know you wasn't following the original thread or did you jump on after the G.I.T.D...why dont you stay in your lane in know your limit dont do it to yourself pm me if you have anything else to say...oh yea if they freshly baked why not
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

Lol at the hype beast calling me a troll...i was the first dude on this thread that posted the zoom rookies number one and number two where were you guys at before all this glow in the dark hype...what else does this colorway have going for it other than the fact it glows in dark?...like i said they aint limited regardless of the store you can go online and on ebay and find your size...unless your kick comes with a number or a certificate it aint limited...smh why would i dislike something i already own im just wondering where all these hype beast came from?

Not limited means you can go ebay and find your size and it has to have a certificate
laugh.gif

I think it's time for your mom to tuck you in and read you a bed time story.

That last line is corny bro...Do you dudes read before you respond to comments or you get hot at your computers and type nonsense... ebay and numerous websites have not just the G.I.T.D but the binray,memphis and white and black for sale and pre order...and you added extra with the certificate to make what point?  certificate only confirms how limited or exclusive something is you dudes just get loose with the term...Oh yea goodnight after i tuck my daughter and my wifey in ill call my mom to read me a story or ill tell her one about the lames on NT...

bklyn style, You really came through... If it wasn't for him, I would of easily wouldn't have got a pair.. Can down in the clutch indeed... Thanks.. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

The Zoom Rookie LWP was released at only a few House of Hoops stores. A wider release is coming soon.

This I'd from @flunlocked on twitter aka: house of hoops
Hopefully the wider release is the red colorway i want that one. But the binary is the wider release he's talking about.

Originally Posted by FDUB

bklyn style, You really came through... If it wasn't for him, I would of easily wouldn't have got a pair.. Can down in the clutch indeed... Thanks.. 
pimp.gif

You could have gotten them for $300 anywhere

Originally Posted by badboy074

The Zoom Rookie LWP was released at only a few House of Hoops stores. A wider release is coming soon.

This I'd from @flunlocked on twitter aka: house of hoops
Hopefully the wider release is the red colorway i want that one. But the binary is the wider release he's talking about.
yea binaries are gonna be GRed...gettin those too.

The Same Guys Saying G.I.T.D c/w is For Kids Is Probably The Same People That Were Saying The Lebron South Beaches Were Gay Smh

Lmaooo Mane Some Of Yall Need To Get A Life

You Should Buy A Sneaker Because You Like It Point Blank!!! But If You Miss Out Just Keep It Moving Another Kick Will Be Coming Around Eventually. Theres No Need To Come On The Thread And Try To Make People Who Actually Copped Feel Some Type Of Way By Trying To Put Down The Kicks! You Haters Are A Buzz Kill Be...If You Dnt Like The Kicks You Shouldnt Be On The Thread In The 1st Place!

Now w/ That Being Said The G.I.T.D ARE ILL ! Nike Really Outdid Themselves...These Kicks Are Worth Every Penny 1

SUSPENSIONS GALORE!!!

Some of you may want to review the rules in the forum. Just because a "hot new shoe" has been released does NOT mean we're lifting the NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING rule.

Anyone try and call NTLV for the atlantics....I know they ship, and those Memphis blues are crack

Atlantics are gone. Even some people that showed up left empty handed...

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

The Same Guys Saying G.I.T.D c/w is For Kids Is Probably The Same People That Were Saying The Lebron South Beaches Were Gay Smh

Lmaooo Mane Some Of Yall Need To Get A Life

You Should Buy A Sneaker Because You Like It Point Blank!!! But If You Miss Out Just Keep It Moving Another Kick Will Be Coming Around Eventually. Theres No Need To Come On The Thread And Try To Make People Who Actually Copped Feel Some Type Of Way By Trying To Put Down The Kicks! You Haters Are A Buzz Kill Be...If You Dnt Like The Kicks You Shouldnt Be On The Thread In The 1st Place!

Now w/ That Being Said The G.I.T.D ARE ILL ! Nike Really Outdid Themselves...These Kicks Are Worth Every Penny 1
This and the red are my faves so the red will be worn while the g.i.t.d. will be collectibles for me. My anticipation was for this cw and i got two pairs, now onto one pair of the reds to wear. Can't wait. And to me yes worth the pennies spent.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Anyone try and call NTLV for the atlantics....I know they ship, and those Memphis blues are crack

Did you get the atlantics or the pack?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Did you get the atlantics or the pack?

Just the Atlantics, and Iama try to hang on to them. The pack wasn't that good looking in person, Penny 1 and 2 were nice though....

Atlantics are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but no way dropping 600 on em....nike needs to GR those in spring/summer...if they are smart....they'd move faster than GITDs and Binarys probably....in my opinion

Orlando color Pennys >>>

Does anyone know the release of the reds and binarys, an actual date? And nike is too funny if they release more of these limited. Kid died over a scuffle for the electric blue pros already, sheesh.

The all red colorway isn't set to release, just a PE for now. The binary blue colorway is supposed to release on 11/12

Back
Top Bottom