Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by riddla713

so i copped a pair a pair sz 10.5 db 4's from ndc and now im going to try and flip them so i can pay for the atlantics, db 4's will be easy to get at retail when they restock at niketowns across the country. the atlantics are so dope, really the only pair im feelin other than the max orange joints. im trying to get the atlantics for under $400 but most people are asking $400+, hopefully i can find a seller with a sz 10.5 or 11 that will bite for $350-$400 shipped.

Just wait a little bit, I think they will re release the atlantics on a bigger scale soon enough
And comfort wise, these aren't the most comfortable thing in the world.  I'm flat footed and they KILLED after about an hour 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Are these shoes comfortable?

They are decent as far as comfort, but for $200 bucks you would expect a Great comfortable shoe.. With these, They are not as comfortable as I thought. The Zoom air in these is somewhat non existent... I admit tat they are a little heavy too, which is not a surprise.. Non the less, still a very dope shoe...  

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Where is that?

district seems like some cool dudes. i ordered from them yesterday and they shipped out yesterday as well. gave me tracking today. i told them an NTer posted their info and that i'd most likely be doing future business w/ them.
pimp.gif
once again, good looks macgyver35
same here made a order with them also  
JUST ORDERED THEIR LAST SZ 11..VERY NICE LADY OVER THERE TOOK MY ORDER... ONLY OTHER COLORWAY I THINK I REALLY WANT IS THE ALL BLACK.. THEY LOOKED REALLY NICE. I SAW THE WHITE/BLK/CLEAR SOLE COLORWAY YESTERDAY ON FORDHAM FOR WHATS PROB OPRAH'S HOURLY SALARY.. THEY LOOKED OKAY

CANT WAIT TILL THESE ARRIVE!!!!! IM HYPED (#NOBEAST) 
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes in the X are eatin' these up.  Not sure why they rockin' Magic snapbacks with these, but eh let em' cook.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

these arent really comfy to be honest. im probably gonna put insoles in my pairs in the future.

that said, they look dope tho. i wore my GITD up Security Mall yesterday and broke necks for days.

EDIT:
Not sure why people think NY is the central for all style. People from NY generally admit they go with trends. Foams wasnt even on the radar until recent years. Dudes in the DMV been rocking them since day 1.
And to say DMV dude were only wearing AF1s and what not... thats just stupid. Back in the day, everyone were rocking AF1s AKA UPTOWNS.

AND

what research is there to do? Charm is from Bmore and so am I. we BOTH know what was good with foams back in the day. I still
laugh.gif
when I used to see dudes from DC putting glitter on the flightposite 1s to go with their Shooters outfits.
ohwell.gif

to comment on your edit you are right NY is monkey see monkey do when it comes to style...I mean Camron had grow *$% men wearing pink...now lil b got dudes wearing leggings and lipstick
roll.gif
and not everyone was rocking air forces those were just a decent sneaker at a decent price...Also during the late 90's whatever rappers were wearing dudes was jocking even today....In Boston we rocked Adidas heavy...try putting glitter or stones on your Boston hats back in the day lol...to end this DC is know as a foam capitol because thats what a majority of you cats wear, but when they first came in 96 not alot of dudes was dishing out $200 for some moon boots...but dope boys...i remember being a little dude in high school with the navy and white flightposite 1 while cats was jocking the latest jays...man the good old days before hype took over....From Boston to DC its all love

Copped the blues today. I must say they are nice. Can't wait to rock these with my polo sweats & hoodie.

SOME OF YOU DUDES TALKING ABOUT NYC WHO DONT EVEN LIVE HERE SOUND LIKE IDIOTS.. SERIOUSLY, I NEVER GET INTO THIS RIDICULOUS DEBATE AND IM STILL TRYING NOT TO...BUT JUST READING YOUR RANTS AND PRESUMPTUOUS CLAIMS IS LAUGHABLE SMH... ONTO THE SHOE...

CANT WAIT TO GET THESE, WEAR EM, AND SEE MORE SOLID PICS OF OTHER COLORS.. I DONT PLAN ON COPPING MORE THAN 2-3 COLORS OF THESE

Originally Posted by mit9k

Copped the blues today. I must say they are nice. Can't wait to rock these with my polo sweats & hoodie.

Kill em out there homeboy!  I need these in my life!

Copped the binary blue's from district footwear (510) 865-1640. People seemed real cool said the order wouldn't be processed/shipped till Monday. The person estimated it would be about $225 with shipping + cali tax.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Kix and the City

* Home
* About Kix and the City
* Advertise on Kix and the City
* Contact Kix and the City
* Links

* Sneaker News
* Release Dates
* KATC Features
* Wear Fresh Kix
* MaZe's Blog
* Air Jordan Release Dates

inShare

Share on Tumblr

Nike Zoom Rookie 2011-2012 Release Lineup Info

Aug 05, 2011 | Posted By: MaZe | Follow MaZe on Twitter | Comments (
glasses.gif

Nike Zoom Rookie 2011-2012 Release Lineup Info

Yesterday we got our first look at the Nike Zoom Rookie and two of the style's upcoming colorways. Today I have some info on Nike's planned Nike Zoom Rookie releases from August 2011 through March 2012. According to my new info, the Nike Zoom Rookie *may* make its debut this month as a QS, if that plan is scrapped the Nike Zoom Rookie will officially make its debut in October in the Black/Max Orange colorway. Also, the projected price as of now for the 2011 releases is $200 which more than likely will go up in 2012.

Once I have more info the prices and exact dates it will be posted but, hit the break to get a nice glimpse at what Nike has planned for the Nike Zoom Rookie.

Scroll down for more.

8/2011 Nike Zoom Rookie *POSSIBLE QS*
Varsity Royal/Metallic Silver/Black/White
472688-401
*$200*

10/2011 Nike Zoom Rookie
Black/Max Orange/White
472688-008
*$200*

10/2011 Nike Zoom Rookie
White/Black
472688-101
*200*

11/2012 Nike Zoom Rookie
Binary Blue/White/Black
472688-400
*$200*

12/2011 Nike Zoom Rookie
White/Black
472688-100
*$200*

12/2011 Nike Zoom Rookie
Gym Red/Black
472688-600
*$200*

2/2012 Nike Zoom Rookie
Dynamic Blue/Cool Grey
472688-402
*$???*

3/2012 Nike Zoom Rookie
Black/Anthracite
472688-010
*$???*

SOURCE:

Filed Under: Release Dates • Sneaker News

Tags: Nike • Nike The Rookie
REPOSTED... ITS WAY TO FAR BACK IN THE THREAD... I WONDER IF THESE ARE THE ONLY COLORWAYS..I STILL WANT THAT EGGPLANT COLORWAY

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

these arent really comfy to be honest. im probably gonna put insoles in my pairs in the future.

that said, they look dope tho. i wore my GITD up Security Mall yesterday and broke necks for days.

EDIT:
Not sure why people think NY is the central for all style. People from NY generally admit they go with trends. Foams wasnt even on the radar until recent years. Dudes in the DMV been rocking them since day 1.
And to say DMV dude were only wearing AF1s and what not... thats just stupid. Back in the day, everyone were rocking AF1s AKA UPTOWNS.

AND

what research is there to do? Charm is from Bmore and so am I. we BOTH know what was good with foams back in the day. I still
laugh.gif
when I used to see dudes from DC putting glitter on the flightposite 1s to go with their Shooters outfits.
ohwell.gif

to comment on your edit you are right NY is monkey see monkey do when it comes to style...I mean Camron had grow *$% men wearing pink...now lil b got dudes wearing leggings and lipstick
roll.gif
and not everyone was rocking air forces those were just a decent sneaker at a decent price...Also during the late 90's whatever rappers were wearing dudes was jocking even today....In Boston we rocked Adidas heavy...try putting glitter or stones on your Boston hats back in the day lol...to end this DC is know as a foam capitol because thats what a majority of you cats wear, but when they first came in 96 not alot of dudes was dishing out $200 for some moon boots...but dope boys...i remember being a little dude in high school with the navy and white flightposite 1 while cats was jocking the latest jays...man the good old days before hype took over....From Boston to DC its all love
NYC been rocking foamposites since day 1...only people who think this isn't true is da only other foamposite heavy town...DMV

ya act like we wasn't getting those yearly all black foamposite Pros too.....i thought it would never end.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

EDIT:

AND

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
NYC been rocking foamposites since day 1...only people who think this isn't true is da only other foamposite heavy town...DMV

ya act like we wasn't getting those yearly all black foamposite Pros too.....i thought it would never end.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I just want the wht/blk and blk/blk and I'm good.  I have a feeling we'll see a royal blue colorway later down the pike.

that said, they look dope tho.

Yeah, had mine on all day yesterday. Not the most comfortable kicks. The fore foot area seems lacking.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Dudes in the X are eatin' these up.  Not sure why they rockin' Magic snapbacks with these, but eh let em' cook.
laugh.gif
was wrong wit rockin orlando magic apparel?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
was wrong wit rockin orlando magic apparel?

Nothing.  But clearly the binary blues are on the navy side and the Magic's color scheme has no navy in it.  

Back
Top Bottom