Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Oh snap, guess no more ebay hunting for me on those sole collector edition. I just like the cw could care less if they had a sole collector logo on them.

Zoom Rookie "Dynamic Blue and Wolf Grey"
nike-zoom-rookie-lwp-dynamic-blue-wolf-grey-1.jpg

nike-zoom-rookie-lwp-dynamic-blue-wolf-grey-2.jpg

nike-zoom-rookie-lwp-dynamic-blue-wolf-grey-3.jpg

nike-zoom-rookie-lwp-dynamic-blue-wolf-grey-5.jpg

nike-zoom-rookie-lwp-dynamic-blue-wolf-grey-6.jpg

I like most of the Rook colors.... but this Blue/Gray doesnt do alot for me.... but thats outta what 20 colors? Shoot... Ill take that..

Well i copped Binary Blues from a seller on eBay.. 235 shipped..not too bad IMO...

Sellers name is kicks2617

Has basically a FSR except for size 11.5

ships on 11/12

Will anyone comment on the cushioning? So far one person said heel only zoom. Can anyone else confirm if this is true or not? So far none of the video reviews seem to mention it. Only that they are comfortable

Does anyone know if there's a release where the black soles will be available other than in the gitd? Thanks.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Does anyone know if there's a release where the black soles will be available other than in the gitd? Thanks.
Kickslab has them for 199.99 plus shipping, check out their facebook page

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by badboy074

Kickslab has them for 199.99 plus shipping, check out their facebook page

No i mean is there another color this will come out in with the black sole like in the gitd?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Looks like the "Atlantic" pair that was sold separately at the LV event will have a wider releases later this year/early next year according to Sneakernews.com
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

feel sorry for the sellers trying to get $400+ for those.....value just dipped A LOT, if this news holds truth

Varsity Royal/White-Metallic Silver-Black
472688-401

The thing that makes me think these could be released elsewhere is that from the pics I've seen, the single pair Orlando don't have the SC logo anywhere like the shoes in the pack. The box itself is just an ordinary NSW box and the box label doesn't mention anything special like we've seen on a few HoH exclusives. Doesn't guarantee anything, but at least some points to have hope on.On the other hand, NLV kept referring to these as an event exclusive on their Facebook page.

Dynamic Blues...
grin.gif
meh. I like the Binary Blues better. GITD>Atlantics>Binary>Dont care to rank the Rest

lol I just posted those exact pics of them on the last page
grin.gif
.... Anyways, Still not sure if I like the grey with them

Now now fellas....

and I Im with you pelimpse dont drop a million colors back to back BUT please drop a million colors....

Or put these bishes on ID

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Originally Posted by DZ

Anyone hoop in these yet?

i doubt it,  no one will comment on the cushioning setup question. 
I find that fascinating that no one will comment on the cushioning set up. Should be such an easy thing to figure out and post. Maybe people will start playing in these once the market floods in a few months with all the other colors releasing. I'm very curious to find out how they perform...

Also, the grey/blues do nothing for me. The grey mutes the blue....

si3n4.... i too can't understand why no one will answer that question... dudes posting pics and video reviews and nobody will say anything. don't have to go play in them, just go in the kitchen or the bathroom on a hard surface and let us know... even pm'd dudes that posted and no response...And i'm not the only one to ask about the cushioning set up either. Whatever, i guess alot of nters just don't care anymore about whats in the shoe, only that it looks cool.

Back
Top Bottom