Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I don’t do all of those things like have 3-4 accounts at one time. I’m wondering if SNKRS/Nike keeps track of your purchases within a certain span. I also think it’s easier for “5G” phone users. But whenever I make a good bit of purchases from Nike, I have no problem hitting on big releases. But during the pandemic, I wasn’t buying shoes because I couldn’t ball and struck out on all Kobes! I’ve made a lot of purchases from Nike over the past few months and had no issues getting these and a Jordan release for my son. And switching to 5G instantly got me a PS5 too! Just thoughts or maybe I was just lucky this morning.

I don’t do all of those things like have 3-4 accounts at one time. I’m wondering if SNKRS/Nike keeps track of your purchases within a certain span. I also think it’s easier for “5G” phone users. But whenever I make a good bit of purchases from Nike, I have no problem hitting on big releases. But during the pandemic, I wasn’t buying shoes because I couldn’t ball and struck out on all Kobes! I’ve made a lot of purchases from Nike over the past few months and had no issues getting these and a Jordan release for my son. And switching to 5G instantly got me a PS5 too! Just thoughts or maybe I was just lucky this morning.
You were just lucky lol

I just spent $700 with Nike 3-4 days ago and I have 5G
No luck for me

That’s interesting because I hit on these (only have one account) after having not hit in forever but I have spent probably close to a rack on Nike in the last couple of months.

Never mind didn’t see gwizzle gwizzle post

She treats me like a teen.
Look at it from the bright side...there are those that never experienced the sneaker hobby the way it was meant to be enjoyed.

Sneakers are now "assets" and we are "lucky" to have them LOL.

That's what makes it a complete JOKE nowadays. And when you put it in this perspective you learn not to lose sleep over it and imo waste your time complaining to the "Nike Experts." The only "expert" in this whole game is yourself and how one chooses to play it.

The bots ain't going nowhere unless prohibiting them becomes law.

I tried to scroll through the replies over the last 2 days but its a cluster*** in here lol

As for me, no raffle W so I did put in a bid a few days ago on Goat, $300 on a size 9. Last night someone accepted it. I was not going to put all my faith into SNKRS and low and behold, SNKRS LLLs as usual.

Congrats to those that copped retail, on to the next - Mambacitas (which I'll likely have to pay resell for)

btw the fact that some kid reseller accepted my bid tells you all you need to know about the resell game. Kid could've easily flipped for more profit, but these clowns taking anything and running (obviously he still did profit)

Last edited:
That’s going to be what I’ll be watching. Seller can always cancel but they accepted a bid so it’s “confirmed”. Wish me luck! 🍀

I don’t trust goat or stock X anymore until the item actually is on its way to me. People confirm bids to lock a sale and see if price changes, sellers ship used pairs and pray for passing. Too shady now. I just had a pair of 8s fail authentication. A week and a half to be disappointed. 🤦🏼‍♂️

I don’t trust goat or stock X anymore until the item actually is on its way to me. People confirm bids to lock a sale and see if price changes, sellers ship used pairs and pray for passing. Too shady now. I just had a pair of 8s fail authentication. A week and a half to be disappointed. 🤦🏼‍♂️
Yah it totally sucks and I know it can happen to me as well. Prices today on resell will be ridiculous, hopefully they go down a tad once pairs get in hand and people look to flip those pairs

Celebrating another “Mamba Day” today, Congrats Bean!

F82F5F9F-553C-4BA5-8557-92EDCFFEE1E0.jpeg

Congrats to all NTers who hit. Props to UNDFTD in trying to get these to Kobe fans (even though some are listed in the third market). I took an L and still refuse to pay resell. On to the next one as they say.

entered the draw at like 10:05 because I was busy entering the shadows first. When I entered for the undefeated kobes, it gave me an instant Got Em and the draw wasn't even finished yet lol.

That's some bull. What size? I got the FCFS instead of Draw and submitted within the first minute. What size did you get if you don't mind me asking, because it'll be some complete BS if you got my size and you entered 5 minutes after me...

TBH, from the Protro Kobe 5 that released so far, the ones worth for copping IMO: Chaos, BL, and Undefeated collabs (the pack and HOF). The rest is just meh. I wish I could get Chaos and BL. I guess I'm grateful to be able to get HOF.

Look at it from the bright side...there are those that never experienced the sneaker hobby the way it was meant to be enjoyed.

Sneakers are now "assets" and we are "lucky" to have them LOL.

That's what makes it a complete JOKE nowadays. And when you put it in this perspective you learn not to lose sleep over it and imo waste your time complaining to the "Nike Experts." The only "expert" in this whole game is yourself and how one chooses to play it.

The bots ain't going nowhere unless prohibiting them becomes law.
Well said.

Back
Top Bottom