Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

772E8AB5-138C-4E07-818D-1151B09E257F.jpeg

Super quick shipping from UNDFTD for both(first wave)! The box for the basketball has UNDFTD branding all around and plastic stand included.

3059949B-E3D0-49E7-AC07-84BF8E8D223D.jpeg

17145251-ED50-4772-A5E1-FFC8F6F96224.jpeg

Wish I had homies like that. That could be a steal based on the $700+ I'd have to drop to get these from the looks of things.

Man hit you with the $100 on top or did you just look out ?

Homies not supposed to do that IMO

Congrats tho
Looked out, didn’t want him to get any ideas.

y’all heard the story where someone’s coworkers got travis for him and changed her mind because the BF said she could get more. not taking changes

and i used homie loosely more like an old co worker.

His homie also could have taken the shoes and sold them online without saying a word. Mind ya business

Nah, that ain't no homie, that's just an acquaintance if they asking for money on top of retail.
If I'm selling something to the homie it'll be for retail and all I expect in return is lunch at MOST.

Nah, that ain't no homie, that's just an acquaintance if they asking for money on top of retail.
If I'm selling something to the homie it'll be for retail and all I expect in return is lunch at MOST.
Enjoy your Schlotzskys b

Last edited:
Price going to go down

everybody & their pets hit on these lol
i’ll scoop another if they do.

but everyone hit we had one dud in here hit 3 different pairs and dudes who ain’t want them hit

Price going to go down

everybody & their pets hit on these lol

Idk man I hope so. Both the 13 and 14s were at like mid 500 to 600 earlier. After the SNKRS drop they both have skyrocketed. UNDFTD probably my only realistic hope tomorrow.

Idk man I hope so. Both the 13 and 14s were at like mid 500 to 600 earlier. After the SNKRS drop they both have skyrocketed. UNDFTD probably my only realistic hope tomorrow.
It’s panic buyers that don’t know better

It is rather ironic one of the complaints Kobe (and now Vanessa) had with Nike is how his stuff wasn’t accessible to his fans and then this **** show with the Draw/FCFS happens on (potentially) the last release

It is rather ironic one of the complaints Kobe (and now Vanessa) had with Nike is how his stuff wasn’t accessible to his fans and then this **** show with the Draw/FCFS happens on (potentially) the last release

Absolutely terrible release by Nike. Misled their customers and executed a cluster f**k of a release.

when did kobe ever complain about that?

Back
Top Bottom