Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Dont pay resell. Lots of pairs it seems. At least wait until Snkrs online and undefeated raffle pairs arrive by the end of next week if you’re going resell route. Stockx is already 📉📉

Attachments

• 7FF9390F-73DE-457D-85B7-7EEA2D150EB0.png
    7FF9390F-73DE-457D-85B7-7EEA2D150EB0.png
    762 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
Something that’s always irked me with Nike is they always wait too late to drop something thats based on an event: V-Day themed kicks dropping V-Day weekend, Halloween kicks on Halloween etc

in this case, SNKRS drop of HOFs, on the day of the ceremony...just IMO but they should drop a week or so ahead of these events so people have em/can wear em the day of...would definitely get more impressions on social media

Anyone got production dates on the HOF 5s. It seem like they went and made more or something. I just wanna know when the production is.

I’ve struck out on all Kobe SNKRS draws dating back to the FTB pack. Need Nike to bless me with at least 1 W before the Kobe line literally fades to black.

I think there will be plenty of stock for the 2nd round of Undefeated. It sounds like something they planned to do, and not just the left overs. I hit on the pack last time so I'm happy having a 2nd chance on these.

wouldn’t be surprised if undefeated and SNKRS share the same inventory/stock LOL. Maybe undefeated just couldn’t handle the volume of raffle entries and asked Nike for help.

And then they will tell you lost via SNKRS app (didnt get them), an email, and an app notification. Nike for real causes App PSD.

Crazy part is this.

The TS6's that just dropped, I went for the draw. Got the notification that I didn't get em.

A week later these showed up on my door step
20210510_174012.jpg

Still have the email that says I didn't get em...but I checked the app after they came and it said got em all the sudden.

BRUH! Congrats man, nothing like that ever happens to me. Did you play the lottery the same week? I would've lol :smile:

Crazy part is this.

The TS6's that just dropped, I went for the draw. Got the notification that I didn't get em.

A week later these showed up on my door step
20210510_174012.jpg

Still have the email that says I didn't get em...but I checked the app after they came and it said got em all the sudden.

Back
Top Bottom