Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Well i got a response from undefeated..."my order is in fulfillment and will be updated once shipped"..

Nothing new.

Mambacurial X for me. I’m pivoting from protros. I’m selling my draft day 4 protros for the MCX. I’m bout to get some of my doubles off for models of older OG Kobes

but with that all said. I’m gonna cop those grinches & Bruce lee protros 100%

i gave up on BS & Lakers

Mambacurial X for me. I’m pivoting from protros. I’m selling my draft day 4 protros for the MCX. I’m bout to get some of my doubles off for models of older OG Kobes

but with that all said. I’m gonna cop those grinches & Bruce lee protros 100%

i gave up on BS & Lakers
Used to use my Mambacurial 10s for a league I was in last year, then retired them to casual wear to bust out the Carpe Diem 4 Protro. Now and if ever leagues start again, thinking the Unlucky 13 would be my go to and the Dirty Dozen for casual. Just need the darn shoes to arrive already!

chrome_HSj4Q7feSH.png

Well i got a response from undefeated..."my order is in fulfillment and will be updated once shipped"..

Nothing new.
It’s definitely on their end. UPS been normal for most people :lol:
most i’ve seen when they get the shipped email it’s there the next day

UPS isn’t backed up, all the stores are. They have less staff than they used to and can’t fulfill quick enough but can blame it on the shippers.

The eybl 5s AD is wearing now is maybe my favorite one, too bad they didn’t release

these ones... this isn’t AD of course lol

They are def fire but I’m glad they released the green ones instead. That 3m is amazing with the snake design behind it. Just beautiful too look at and the perfect hint of other colors to set the shoe off. Ordered mine off goat last night. Just need the BS pair now if the prices dip to the under mid 300s for a size 12.

just snagged a size 12 EYBL for 280 shipped. Got an 11.5 coming in for 280 also. Gonna have to try and swap those for a 12. I have a feeling EYBL prices are going to go up very soon so I'm trying to grab a few for myself so I don't regret it later. They're really sweet and there's not a ton of pairs. I looked on stockx and most sizes have less than 20 pairs available. I could see prices going up quite a bit in the next weeks. Don't sleep if you see a good deal on these now imo

AA5EAA84-B060-4DB1-83B2-E9A66B84CE00.jpeg

finally in from goat. Overpaid, but worth every penny. Well, I mean I guess they could’ve sent a better pair without the giant scuff on the back.
C05D35A7-D270-4E59-8365-09C5AFEA6DFB.jpeg
i would have sent those back immediately or asked for a partial refund

Back
Top Bottom