Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

My original Chaos Vs have seen better days, hope these are an easy cop. Cannot believe I scooped these at the outlets in a "last one in my size" scenario on a whim. DKs were my go-to but quickly got surpassed by dem Jokerz.

And Nike would be stupid not to protro the Vs in the Bruce Lee cw, that's leaving money on the table. Hell forget today, resell was high on those 10 years ago! They obviously tried to recapture the magic via the 9s and 11s but neither of those came REMOTELY close to tha og V.

Heading out on this rainy socal day. That's what I love about the old school leather non-clothlike shoes. Can't worry about your feet getting soaked.

Attachments

• 20191129_134748.jpg
    20191129_134748.jpg
    674.2 KB · Views: 1,678
Heading out on this rainy socal day. That's what I love about the old school leather non-clothlike shoes. Can't worry about your feet getting soaked.
Yeah but you gotta be careful wearing basketball shoes in the rain. If you step on the wrong type of surface you'll be on ice skates, just a heads up.

So much memories with the Vs. I just want the Big Stage Home, Da Vinci and Inspector Gadgets. LOL

Back
Top Bottom