Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I badly want them to release the Inlines again. If these patent leather ones weren’t so damn stiff I’d feel differently.

Didn't like the yellow heel on the OG Away so these are better but I'm not buying anymore Lakers colorways, either purple or yellow not together.

Bro came thru! #CollegeDays

gonna be doubling up soon

39559558-2349-4B1D-A1B3-0AC66F2D4DDC.jpeg

I like those , whatever they are. Just not sure about that sole, but the upper is crazy.

I might be one of the few, but I prefer the released POP's . Only thing I hated was how the print rubbed off on the inside of the shoe from wear.

I ended up with about 4 pairs of them back in the days thanks to outlet steals.

Kobe Wearing - POP V.jpg

Kobe V - POP ShoeAffliction.jpg

My gradients and PPs outsoles both got brittle and cracked like hell. My blue corals, IDs and the neon green joints are still ok though. Feel really bad about the gradients, those were my favs. Hope to see them plus the PEs when they release the Protros.

You got me worried now. My easters and YOTH still holding up perfectly. The Kobe 8s are still my go to when things get serious. The traction has never failed and my Ebay drop in FLZ cushion is still crushing it. Saves my knees for the next day.

Still dunno what it is about the traction on the Kobe 8 YOTH but they always grip like crazy on our semi dusty courts..... I'll need to check my easters for cracks as those have been stored away when my YOTH dies....

it will be a sad day when that happens...

Back
Top Bottom