Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I had to pay resell on my Kobe pack but was below retail lol

I’m sick of paying resell for all kobes!

woke up and saw this. They sent out the email around 5AM. Like @ihust1e, this is my first time winning an undftd raffle.

undf.jpg

They did say they would notify winners throughout the day so definitely keep hope that you could win. For the Undefeated 5 pack, they kept notifying winners days, weeks, months after the release day.
Of course with you two smh

I recall them initially stating that they’d be sending out emails throughout the day today. But I’m not sure if that’s changed because they apparently started at 7pm yesterday.

I hit! Just waiting to get an email back from undefeated since it says shipping unavailable. Otherwise, guess I'll have to contact a relative to ship to them and collect next time I'm in Cali.
You in Hawaii? I'm having the same issue, can't get past shipping. I wouldn't check out with a different shipping address because they cancel orders where billing and shipping addresses don't match.

I hit! Just waiting to get an email back from undefeated since it says shipping unavailable. Otherwise, guess I'll have to contact a relative to ship to them and collect next time I'm in Cali.

Doesn’t the address you entered with need to match the shipping address once you place the order?

LLLL’s and more L’s. I will never ever win squat with undefeated iam done with them.

Why don’t they do instore raffles for locals smh :smh:. Freaking union had one during height of pandemic.

Last edited:
Doesn’t the address you entered with need to match the shipping address once you place the order?
I would think so, which is why I contacted them. I'll give it some time, but if it's getting towards the end of the day, I'm gonna just ship to my cousin and keep an eye out. I've shipped stuff to Hawaii with them previously and it was never an issue so it's kinda weird that they're not allowing it this time.

Back
Top Bottom