Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

1601517749474.png

1601517763919.png

I hate Nike. No way these shouldn’t be on ID. Best PE’s bar none. Go Lakers.

So just to give you folks some additional news from the other side of the world...

5 Rings dropped over here in Korea yesterday and it seems that there's actually much more pairs this time around compared to the Big Stage + 5X Champs (we didn't get any of the PE joints + UNDFTD ). I was able to secure three pairs, two for retail through online raffle and one for resale ($300 and it turns out they had much more pairs than I imagined, so I ended up buying at the highest resale price thus far as the bid prices settled down a bit). Don't have these in hand yet, but I will get them next week after the local holidays.

I don't have the exact stock / production number or anything but just to give you some rough idea the 5 Rings in my size 11 are going for $230 in the local resale market, whereas I had to pay $340 and $370 respectively for 5X Champs and Big Stage... Hopefully you folks in the states will get plenty of these as well once they release in the US. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Nike produced just as many pairs if not more for the Bruce Lee colorways.

Last edited:
Alright, call me foolish but I'll pull my bid off the 5X champs and play SNKRs roulette. Would much rather have the 5 Rings for close-ish to retail than pay $400+ on the Champs.

Save that money towards BL

I know I’m probably doing this wrong and haven’t been in threads since the 8 or 9 but I watch closely for information. Just a general opinion is that GOAT Kobe protro 5 rings legit? Kinda hard to believe. My size is only 310 but stock x it’s like 1k. I have the original just want the protros too. Idk how I feel about it. Please some insight me.

I also see StockX with a bunch of the originals out of nowhere selling for $300 too. I’m confused should I wait to try on Nike for the proto 5 rings (which I know is gonna be L) or trust some that are possibly coming from China through goat for $310?

think copping the PJ, Zebra, and UBYL soon

then if I can for retail Bruce Lees possibly 5 rings but with how all these releases went down

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom