Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

That's false. I've collected kobes since day 1. 2005 kobe 1 black yellow. I didn't pick up a lot of the protros on release date for full price because I was waiting for them to hit outlets which they did.

sarcasm...

but what part is false? The economic part is accurate. If Nike is producing many kobes that sit, then they don’t want to take a L. They reduce the supply, we take the L. Reduced supply attracts people that don’t want them...aka “new friends” etc etc.

people who paid retail are likely true fans (hard to check for fact and not saying that you aren’t a true fan if you were unable to purchase for retail) I’ve got a masters In this so let me know which part is false

Last edited:
I honestly don’t think Kobe would’ve supported this move

Kobe would’ve been on board
88AACE54-E872-4F94-8C04-78E21FE508D6.jpeg

Price dropping, these are going to be around $370-$400 right now, in 2-3 years maybe $300-$370.

Man if these were the OG Big Stages colorway, I don't mind pulling the trigger at $350.

I would have preferred the team themed colours which UNDFTD did on the I's and IV's with the V's a Suns version could have looked so cool!

Price dropping, these are going to be around $370-$400 right now, in 2-3 years maybe $300-$370.

Man if these were the OG Big Stages colorway, I don't mind pulling the trigger at $350.
Prices look like they’re around 500+ for most sizes

In 2-3 years the prices will be OD

Back
Top Bottom