Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Questions are mas easy and if you don’t get that last question right :rofl:

Screenshot_20200825-082619_Instagram.jpg

Good luck

I totally understand if you want a product so bad you’re willing to pay the resale price. But if you can hold off, and we stop feeding resellers, that’s the only way Nike will ever change.

I’ve made a point to not pay over retail, and to not buy any colorways of sneakers I sort of like, but don’t love. It’s that behavior that Nike thrives off of, generating hype and keeping people unsatisfied while we all buy alternatives like dior/yeezy/sb inspired iDs, less desirable colorways, and Aj1 Mids/takedowns. It’s tough, but this game will go on and on for as long as we keep giving them and resellers money. And honestly in doing this, I started to realize I don’t need every colorway and every model. I’d rather spend my money on other things (and brands) rather than Nikes hype game.

Look at what happened with Jordan Brand when the hype (and resale) started to die with all the poor quality retro+ colorways around 2010-2016 or so. eventually they had to GR original colorways w Nike Air branding.

I personally find it a bit distasteful that Nike is capitalizing on Kobes death by hyping up limited releases to maximize future earnings. This Mamba week or we theyre marketing it as, clearly isn’t about celebrating Kobe or his charitable work, it’s about generating hype for Nike and a potential brand they can sell. If they wanted to do something to celebrate Kobes name w fans and to truly maximize the impact on his charity, they could easily make a few GR releases or apparel that would generate a lot more money and give fans something to celebrate, but clearly that’s not the intent. And that’s fine, it just makes me want to buy fewer Nike products.
[/QU
Sad but true. I talked about the business plan with the Kobe line before. Quickstrikes are usually 3,000 to 5,000 pairs. This helps resellers and hurts fans. The rest of GR protro Vs are low allocation.

How many teams passed on kobe
Its 13 right
Charlotte counts the 13th since they traded him on day 1

Imagine all the entries and people might not pay if they won. They should've asked for a payment authorization first, if you win they charge you if not you get refunded/charges drop off.

The first 2 i don’t think anyone’s getting
Imagine all the entries and people might not pay if they won. They should've asked for a payment authorization first, if you win they charge you if not you get refunded/charges drop off.
ohhh that would’ve helped but on the bright side they said if the winner doesn’t pay within 24 hours they are re-raffling them to another person

The first 2 i don’t think anyone’s getting

ohhh that would’ve helped but on the bright side they said if the winner doesn’t pay within 24 hours they are re-raffling them to another person
They made it hard on themselves

Not saying it’s going to happen but Nike has done it before.

The Lebron x Kyrie Champ pack. They dropped all of them throughout the week and then dropped all of them on NikeId the same night the last pack dropped

Kicks crew has all the releases except the what if pack(oos). They're taxing like a mofo though. Looked like BL and the Alternate were suppose to release in late June according to them.

Back
Top Bottom