Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Made in July 2019

Attachments

• F2B069CE-5B37-4E29-BAB6-FBF12C07E71D.png
    F2B069CE-5B37-4E29-BAB6-FBF12C07E71D.png
    834.8 KB · Views: 311
DSG getting the Big Stage. They release at 2pm EST like SNKRS? Or earlier? I never buy anything off DSG :lol:

Wow. Soo they been sitting in a warehouse almost a whole year before his death.
The planned release was early February

DSG probably getting 2k pairs too. Everyone needs to relax. Im sure if you try tomorrow, you’re going to get them

in 2010, big stages were only released at House of hoops LA, nike LA, and nike SM. No online release. i was at Nike LA and SM. Nike vault later got some pairs. There were probably 2k or less pairs total only between the stores.

KB24.com was the only online store :lol:

DSG probably getting 2k pairs too. Everyone needs to relax. Im sure if you try tomorrow, you’re going to get them

in 2010, big stages were only released at House of hoops LA, nike LA, and nike SM. No online release. i was at Nike LA and SM. Nike vault later got some pairs. There were probably 2k or less pairs total only between the stores.

Well I struck out on the Chaos pair in January when I thought I had a good chance

I didn’t think I had much of a shot this week but the thread certainly put a dagger in those thoughts I had of doing better this time lol

guess I’ll be looking at saving some money this week

I was at the raffle for the Nike LA big stages, i couldn’t believe I won both the homes and aways, I ended up trading the aways for a double up of the homes since Kobe won game 7 in those shoes and I was fortunate to go to game 7. I still own both pairs and 1 is still DS
236A96D8-D124-44F0-AB49-B6E601688222.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom