Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

where is the idiot that was buying multiple pairs of the same CW of mamba fury’s? he was saying how he was going to resale some 🤣🤣🤣 bc kobe protros weren’t coming out again!
I was literally just thinking about that. Don't you know those Furys were going to be the last Kobes ever produced and sold?! LOL
Was that the same clown who tried to say our accounts are actually the same user, or was that someone else? I seem to remember it all happening around the same time. That was the best, too :lol:

Has Nike(town) stores been doing releases during the pandemic? How are they handling them? I'm not even sure if Nike SF had the undefeated 4s or will get these.
I know Nike the grove and santa monica haven’t got drops

they did get chaos’ though

VB posted on her IG Story :nerd:

Should we be looking out at the LakersStore just in case they release Authentics with the GiGi #2 patch and black band?

0EA51EE9-D0E4-4D9E-A7EE-0BB9FCFFD79B.png
I doubt it, It only has the nike swoosh on the jocktag like issued/gamers instead of the NikeConnect circle on retail authentics. I guess it’s a team issued/custom for Vanessa since it also has the heart 2 for Gigi and not the KB patch.

My pipe dream is hoping they release the shorts that were part of that uniform and not just swingman shorts. Those have been super hard to find in authentics.

Personally, all the colorways trash to me.

easy pass.

the only decent colors so far have been the reverse bruce lee’s.

*sighs*

Why would a take down model have to sell out in order for Kobe retros to be produced? Genuinely asking.
He thought the fury’s were going to be the last Kobe shoe made ever lol
That’s why he bought 3-4 pairs 🤣🤣🤣

Of course no FTL around me has them.... not like it matters if they did anyway.... haven’t hit jack on their new FLX bogus system SMFH

I doubt it, It only has the nike swoosh on the jocktag like issued/gamers instead of the NikeConnect circle on retail authentics. I guess it’s a team issued/custom for Vanessa since it also has the heart 2 for Gigi and not the KB patch.

My pipe dream is hoping they release the shorts that were part of that uniform and not just swingman shorts. Those have been super hard to find in authentics.
They had Authentics of them?
lowkey wouldn’t mind if they updated them with a patch for GIGI on the sides or under the swoosh
E7A65A39-671F-491D-8F5A-041FD3B5D640.jpeg

Has Nike(town) stores been doing releases during the pandemic? How are they handling them? I'm not even sure if Nike SF had the undefeated 4s or will get these.

Last time I had asked NSF about a release was re: the Black/Yellow XIIs (late July), and they told me that they wouldn’t get any new releases for “a while”.

I know Nike the grove and santa monica haven’t got drops

they did get chaos’ though
Yeah they did, after they told me twice in the days before the release that they weren't getting them. I had like $400 in Nike gift cards but was only able to use half of it on the one pair I got lucky on from SNKRS. Bought my other pairs in person at Footlocker. Two days after they dropped, I happened to walk into Nike SM and what's on the shelf? The Chaos. Of course, my size was gone by then. I told the manager it was some BS. He was apologetic and gave me a whole story about how they weren't supposed to have them and then they just showed up on a truck like the night before or even day of the release. Said Nike is more and more trying to push people to the app for a lot of stuff.

NikeSF seems like a perfect place for drops through SNKRS PASS, but for whatever reason they stopped getting hyped releases. I think the most recent "hyped" drop they got with SNKRS PASS there in a long time was the Concords like 2 years (?) ago.

They had Authentics of them?
lowkey wouldn’t mind if they updated them with a patch for GIGI on the sides or under the swoosh
E7A65A39-671F-491D-8F5A-041FD3B5D640.jpeg
They did not release authentics but I wish they did. Only a few guys on ebay had them for sale thru personal connections I believe. Saw one sell for 500 last year

Dudes in LA, CHI, NYC get everything. Seriously, Hawaii lucky to have SP and FTL get some hyped stuff. but no niketown anymore. And even then, unless you bringing the whole family to do raffles or want to camp out from 3am for a pair of shoes, it's pretty much online as my best shot.

There’s a seller with a 400 pre order (5x champ) and i kinda wanna do it

Last edited:
Why would a take down model have to sell out in order for Kobe retros to be produced? Genuinely asking.
It shows overall demand for Kobe product. Not confirmed, but I think eventually Nike will try one more full push of the Kobe line with clothes, gear, kid shoes, and my dream of NikeID. Still too early to his death and risk of negative press.

man NYC never gets anything.

in all seriousness, I'm surprised the HoH Harlem isn't getting these. I've been buying limited kobes there since 05'

Footlocker app says the the store in Times Square is getting the Big Stages, but it's fcfs.

It shows overall demand for Kobe product. Not confirmed, but I think eventually Nike will try one more full push of the Kobe line with clothes, gear, kid shoes, and my dream of NikeID. Still too early to his death and risk of negative press.

wouldn’t his retros selling out do that for them?

Mamba shoes don’t sell that well my outlet rn has a FSR and they aren’t really moving even with 20% off
(granted they limited them to one person, which i agree with)

I’m pretty sure the retros selling out would be the green light they need. Not the take downs.

Back
Top Bottom