Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I’m thinking of trying to get one pair of each.. . One to hoop outdoors (Lakers) one for back up (big stage) and other for hoopin indoors only (eybl)

let’s hope it happens 😂

My girls team got them today. I should have mine Friday

81E72122-3777-44C3-80D0-8ADA806FB4C3.jpeg

These coming out in men's right?

Last edited:
Nike going full “limited” route with these and not looking back. That Footlocker area map looking atrocious only popping up in California (makes sense location-wise, but still damn). They really should’ve just GR’d the hell out of them if they really cared about “preventing resellers from capitalizing on Kobes passing”.

Nike going full “limited” route with these and not looking back. That Footlocker area map looking atrocious only popping up in California (makes sense location-wise, but still damn). They really should’ve just GR’d the hell out of them if they really cared about “preventing resellers from capitalizing on Kobes passing”.

They don’t give a ****. The more limited the better.

I need the 5x Champ the most. if i only i get those i will be content.

the pack is a need but won’t be too bad

Hooping in $200 kicks on outdoor courts is a different kind of flex.

22A33965-9486-4DD3-ADF9-53092E2A2E21.jpeg

Can add DSG to this list, what else are we missing? Hoping the market gets flooded with em, so everybody can eat

They're $180 according to Nike and the Footlocker app.

Worried? Lol, okay.

We read posts and make comments all day, just like someone saw me say $200 shoes and quoted me to point out “no they’re actually $180!” ...so relax, idgaf what anyone does with their own belongings, it is not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom