Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

The problem is that it's too late for Nike to change the supply on most of the releases for the protro 5. So maybe with the 6 they'll up supply, but at this point supply is likely set while demand has skyrocketed.
Which is why I said “if”... since we don’t really know production numbers. Maybe they ramped it up for this release, maybe it’ll be similar to the Chaos. Your guess is as good as mine at the moment, I’m just hoping for the best

Which is why I said “if”... since we don’t really know production numbers. Maybe they ramped it up for this release, maybe it’ll be similar to the Chaos. Your guess is as good as mine at the moment, I’m just hoping for the best

Maybe, I certainly hope you're right. I just checked the dates on the Tune Squad lebrons that just came out and the end of the production run was 1/9/20, so it's not too crazy to think Nike might be making more (assuming they can get the materials on such short notice).

they can always run another batch of production which nike is no stranger to doing. I'd say its too late for chaos, big stage split, and lakers. But for the other protro 5's, nike has time to either up the production numbers or make another batch

Even if initially they don’t have a large stock of the upcoming colorways, they can always re-issue/restock within the upcoming months, once they get more pairs made if thats the case

my advice to anyone is never pay resell on anything, but thats just IMO

As sad as it is, Nike knows this is a potential big money grab and they won’t let it pass by them. As long as we get to cop, I don’t think anyone would mind.

They will clear out almost everywhere quick.
East coasters are not going to pass up an easy flip . The days of entire regions passing up on the shoe of a player they dislike, ended with the internet and hype.

Even if initially they don’t have a large stock of the upcoming colorways, they can always re-issue/restock within the upcoming months, once they get more pairs made if thats the case

my advice to anyone is never pay resell on anything, but thats just IMO

As sad as it is, Nike knows this is a potential big money grab and they won’t let it pass by them. As long as we get to cop, I don’t think anyone would mind.

nike might decide to release Kobe stuffs like they did with jordan stuffs with QS and **** from now on to increase the hype on Kobe’s.

I dont really feel any difference between the og Vs and the protro. Maybe thats just me. Been playing in my chaos non stop

The one that is 96 pages is the one with the cover picture of him laying down resting his head on the ball. I believe it released February 7th. I still see it in stores.
Kobe-ESPN-cover.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t buy this at all
people act like Nike/Jordan can't go back and make more shoes...

do they do it often? no

shoes are made a few months in advance. Nike because of this tragedy could easily since id assume the model itself is still in product for other color ways EASILY go back and make more chaos for a bigger/wider release.

to think they cant is hilarious

will they do it though? Probably not

people act like Nike/Jordan can't go back and make more shoes...

do they do it often? no

shoes are made a few months in advance. Nike because of this tragedy could easily since id assume the model itself is still in product for other color ways EASILY go back and make more chaos for a bigger/wider release.

to think they cant is hilarious

will they do it though? Probably not
Right

if I can make a one of one Nike ID shoe with random colors and my initials and Nike can have em at my door in 3-4 weeks, then they can mass produce some gr Kobe’s easily

For context this is a reply to the dude that said the Kobe 5 numbers are baked and we wouldn’t see increased production til the 6s... ehhh

Back
Top Bottom