Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2024!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
I am guessing that pretty soon you guys will get outlet reports concerning these, those that were not released.
I would not be disappointed, they would likely sit in outlets. make it easier for me to stock up

EA357E43-DE1C-4833-A2D7-95D1C5F112A6.jpeg

Really disappointed. Wizetards are even worse than draft days. Hopefully undefeateds will come soon and actually look cool. And won't be a hassle to cop.

Most likely what it's gonna be. Normally we would've seen something by now 4 days out from Mamba Day. I refuse to believe people are that tight lipped.
Ever heard of non disclosure....yeah some people like the media/press got keep it tight lip to continue relationships with companies.

4EFC8A20-1E61-4DA4-919A-1EDE610D0839.gif

Ever heard of non disclosure....yeah some people like the media/press got keep it tight lip to continue relationships with companies.

4EFC8A20-1E61-4DA4-919A-1EDE610D0839.gif

Ever heard of leaks directly from somebody in China where the shoes are made? That's usually where the first leaked images come from anyway.

Ever heard of leaks directly from somebody in China where the shoes are made? That's usually where the first leaked images come from anyway.
I’m takin about press release details, not warehouse blurry shots with a cheap out of focus android phone.

Back
Top Bottom